[Slicing] No Rich Yield Level 33-40 Lockboxes

Ramuk

• 2 weeks later...
I'm experiencing this same problem as of today. its to the point now where all of those missions are beginning to turn grey and i'm getting already getting 'abundant' missions for the 41-48 range. it's been extremely frustrating.

Allotment of missions are inherently random. Go ask some people doing Underworld Trading how their metal trade is going and they might rage a little about getting horrible cloth and companion gifts.

In essence: RNG is RNG. Live with it.

(Although it would be nice to have a "reroll all missions" button that has a 10 minute cooldown)

Allotment of missions are inherently random. Go ask some people doing Underworld Trading how their metal trade is going and they might rage a little about getting horrible cloth and companion gifts.

In essence: RNG is RNG. Live with it.

(Although it would be nice to have a "reroll all missions" button that has a 10 minute cooldown)

Logging in and out over and over again usually does the trick in way less than 10 minutes.

I'm only just now about to hit 400 in Slicing, but I've never seen rich yield lockbox missions in the 33-40 range. If you look at the spreadsheet provided by pdxmarbos in the thread linked below, you'll also notice an absence of those missions which leads me to believe that others aren't ever seeing them as well.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=72970

edit: For those unfamiliar with the issue, I don't believe the OP is talking about how some missions may disappear for a little while after running them. Rich yield lockbox missions appear that they are never available for this bracket.

Edited by lull

Every level has Rich Yield Lockboxes except for Level 33-40 it seems. Anybody else notice the same or am I "not" seeing things properly?

It has no rich but the mission Missing Probes in that set is one of the highest ROI mission you can run.

Rich yield level 33-40 lockbox missions don't exist. I've been at 400 slicing for quite a while and have never seen one, but you can check the datamined crew lists on torhead to confirm. The highest in this level range is Bountiful.

Also, the highest Class 6 is Abundant, which makes me sad. (Edit: asides from Wealthy, which is from the mission discovery item)

Edited by Rehwyn