Hey I'm MVP every sin in your guild is terrible.

EnsignSorrow

Do you play this game sir? Jiraya's good but a focus guardian 1v1ing a sin? That sin would have to as bad as ... you, whoever you are. Just because ryre **** talks a lot doesn't mean you should too. That'll just make it that much more embarrassing when he facecrushes you in a duel. At least ryre is actually good, but you have no position to criticize anyone.

Oh and hai ryre, haven't seen you in a while.

You think he is good? You must be as bad as him. That's why he didn't show up to our duel. I wasted 20 mins of my valuable time. I can talk all I want because I have the skill to back it up unlike this scrub, and you.

It's just hilarious how he can talk me down, and when I make this thread to call him out - then he's a no show.

I'm out.

Edited by EnsignSorrow

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think he is good? You must be as bad as him. That's why he didn't show up to our duel. I wasted 20 mins of my valuable time. I can talk all I want because I have the skill to back it up unlike this scrub, and you.

It's just hilarious how he can talk me down, and when I make this thread to call him out - then he's a no show.

I'm out.

sorry im busy doing rateds lol

hehe I remember these heated discussion back on Wound in the force . Glad to see people still have some pride in pvp . almost makes me want to do it again .

I remember you from wound in the force. lolol

The scrubs sins who play now are so bad I mean rly. You should show them what skill is, Noxx.

Edited by EnsignSorrow

I'm confused by the thread title, is it just about Ryere or all the sins in Hey im mvp?? Well I guess you're just missing Psudo since Wakalord is the guild master of Flex now.

I think all of us can agree that while all of MVPs sins are bad and should uninstall, Ryre is obviously the worst. Please correct me if I'm wrong op.