Sorry fanboys but

Darth__Reaver

Jeez these two would make a perfect storyline romance and you guys are being jealous and selfish trying to keep Lana all to your female sith warrior's self. It is their destiny. They must be together.

?..I don't have a female SW nor do I want Lana in that way at all, so stop assuming things.

Point is, we don't know if Deena is related to the Shan family in any form, or if it's just her last name.

Kinda like how Raymus Antilles isn't related to Wedge Antilles yet they both have the same last name.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

?..I don't have a female SW nor do I want Lana in that way at all, so stop assuming things.

Point is, we don't know if Deena is related to the Shan family in any form, or if it's just her last name.

Kinda like how Raymus Antilles isn't related to Wedge Antilles yet they both have the same last name.

Is hope not enough? Cant I believe? No one else in the entire Star Wars EU has the last name Shan. How can this not be a the force at work? I stand by my thread you shell not persuade me. I have found the truth and many will fall to my truth.

Is hope not enough? Cant I believe? No one else in the entire Star Wars EU has the last name Shan. How can this not be a the force at work? I stand by my thread you shell not persuade me. I have found the truth and many will fall to my truth.

You can believe what you want, but until it's confirmed that Deena is related to them(unlikely unless she starts appearing again in the NEU) then it's just speculation and not a real truth and I wouldn't pass it off as such.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Also assuming Theron gets with someone and has a child it may not be with Lana ;).

Do you really think the dominate trait for blonde hair will really be dominate after thousands of other dominate and recessive traits have been added to the family's gene pool over the course of 3500 years?

That and...there isn't just one blonde in the entire galaxy. The blonde hair means nothing.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Just a bit of information, theron might not be force sensitive, it doesnt mean he cant pass the force sensitive genes on to its children and so on.

The same way both dark haired parents can pass lighter hair to their children, if the grandparents have it. its a genetic issue, you might have the phenotypes, they just dont manifest themselfs etc.

Im not certain, but bastilla and revan had only one Son, and he wasnt force sensitive, he was like theron. ( he ended up being Chancelor of the republic if im not mistaken)

What im saying obviously his chidren,a nd their children children, (some of then at least, were force sensitive, like Satele for example.

So what im trying to say, Theron might not need to hook up with lana, in order to have children that are strong in the force.

Edited by Spartanik

Do you really think the dominate trait for blonde hair will really be dominate after thousands of other dominate and recessive traits have been added to the family's gene pool over the course of 3500 years?
This lawls... I think he had too much to drink over the Christmas period. :p

It also assumes the surname "Shan" would have survived as well...

Edited by Beniboybling