So gearing in partisan from warhero means loss of expertise?

PoliteAssasin

If you're at 1400 in full Partisan, you've done something badly wrong.

With the entire left side devoid of gear (ear/implants/etc) I had over 1300. Relics alone added more than 100, taking it higher than you say you have now.

So, either, you broke something / you removed mods in a badly placed way / you don't have full Partisan :rolleyes:

If you're at 1400 in full Partisan, you've done something badly wrong.

With the entire left side devoid of gear (ear/implants/etc) I had over 1300. Relics alone added more than 100, taking it higher than you say you have now.

So, either, you broke something / you removed mods in a badly placed way / you don't have full Partisan :rolleyes:

Read my post, I never said I was full partisan. I said that as I added partisan pieces, my expertise dropped. For example updating my armorings to partisan for the new set bonus made my bolstered expertise drop significantly. Actually read an OP before you choose to respond next time. Might actually be able to formulate an appropriate response. :rolleyes: though I may be making much of an assumption there.

If you mix pvp and pve mods in your gear you'll lose expertise. It's thx to the new bolster. If let's say you put a partisian pvp armoring in your ewh gear the game will consider that a pvp item and won't bolster it, so you will have a total of 50(not sure if armoring gives this much) expertise from that slot. So either go full pve or full pvp mods. In full partisian/conqueror you'll have 2018 exp.

Read my post, I never said I was full partisan. I said that as I added partisan pieces, my expertise dropped. For example updating my armorings to partisan for the new set bonus made my bolstered expertise drop significantly. Actually read an OP before you choose to respond next time. Might actually be able to formulate an appropriate response. :rolleyes: though I may be making much of an assumption there.

grow up (or just rope in your ego). your original post is unclear and would lead anyone to believe that you took all of the partisan gear, and you said nothing about "only armorings for set bonus."

another thing that's unclear from your post: are you moving from lowbie to 55? or is this loss of exp strictly at 55? I ask because full ewh in lowbie was around 2k for me (sans relics) and about 1800 with them. at 55, the same set fluctuated between 1500 and 1800 exp (I think that was across the first round of patches).