Pruple, and Pristien ceystals

Moonkgt

You need to bring back the purple blad for the lightsabers again, and take off the random run off the Rought Magenta crystal shard, and just decrease the spwan rate on them, I can see 30 min to hour, but not 2, and they only show in certain locations every 2 hours that to much, you need to make each spot a 30 to 1 hour spwan, and at its location, so 6 locations will spwan, and nothing else. But you do need to do something to fix this, it to much, and to long to for these pristine crystal ore to spwan.

I know they are not BoE anymore, you guys need to bring them back to BoE though, or make it to were we can by them in the +41 crit, endurance, cunning so on.instead of just the black purple crystal, you should of had more options with it. regular color with the +41 with more choses than just expertease. The game could of done more with the purple crystals than just one kind and that is it.

With the Pristine adegan crystals, yes they are rare, just way to rare, 2 hours for a spwan rate is way to much, I can see an hour but not 2, and even than for a crafting Item that is pushing it. I am just saying, but you do need to add more purple crystals in game with more choices than what you have.

Edited by Moonkgt

With the pink lightsabers, you need the crystals you harvest on Alderaan. Before server merges, I could pick them up with a reasonable frequency - it was a pain to do, and quite often they'd be gone when I got there, but I was able to gather with perseverance. Since the server merges, I have yet to go to the spawn points once without seeing other people cruising around looking for them, even at 2AM. A 2-hour respawn is just too much when the server population has increased so highly.

With the pink lightsabers, you need the crystals you harvest on Alderaan. Before server merges, I could pick them up with a reasonable frequency - it was a pain to do, and quite often they'd be gone when I got there, but I was able to gather with perseverance. Since the server merges, I have yet to go to the spawn points once without seeing other people cruising around looking for them, even at 2AM. A 2-hour respawn is just too much when the server population has increased so highly.

I sort of agree, but they're also for sale ... not everyone has to be a miner.

Buying them is for people who don't want to spend the time doing the things to get one. That also means if you want to do those things you should be able to do them reasonably.

Pretty sure there are people leaving toons sitting on the spawn points and just log in every couple of hours.

On purples, I like something being rare but no one seems to have proven if purple crystals are craftable on either faction.

they are not craftable anymore, they took that away, and made it to were you either get it off gear, for what stat it has, or buy it form the pvp vendor and it only dark puple, and made for pvp. if they going to do that they should give more choices for it. Since rep side drops on weapons don't drop purple crystals.

also I do agree with pristine adegan crystal gathering, for ppl not wanting to get them but buying it go for it, but 2 hours for us ppl that are trying to get them it sucks, it is way to much time. i can see an hour, but not 2 that is to much.

Also BoE is bind on equip.

Edited by Moonkgt