[EBON HAWK] RP Reroll Group

Duduneco

Yes, another thread of the idea posted by dark_wolf http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=541600

I am wanting to do an group on the Ebon Hawk server on the Imperial side (or Republic side, if the mojority of the group wants to). We each play a different class from each other and rp as we quest. If you are interested post below or shoot me a PM.

Alright, so we have 5 people wanting to do this, so we 2 have options:

1). We can split the current people into groups of 3 and 2, and everyday we rotate the groups around

or

2). We wait for 3 more people and do 2 groups of 4.

Both groups will be RPing together, this is only for leveling.

Edited by Duduneco

Yeah. Wow. JimG has it right.

We have an extremely disparate group of available times for this. Looking at what the three of you posted as your availability it doesn't appear that the four of us would ever get a chance to play together.

I was hoping for something like 7-11pm EST a couple nights a week. Seems like most of you work second shift which leaves middle of the night, or early morning.

Good luck getting this off the ground, but I'm out.

Not to steal your thunder, but an existing group is looking for a Sith Warrior to fill in a spot. We've hit level 10 and were just about to start Dromund Kaas, but due to real life issues he had to bow out and we're on hold until we can fill this spot. We were planning on playing on weekend evenings probably starting at 10pm EST, although this is flexible.

If these times suit any one of you and you'd like to join our group please post in this thread, and address group 3:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=546126

Even if you don't want to play a Sith Warrior, or would like to see if other times work, perhaps we can arrange something. I've levelled dozens of characters from 1 to 10 and can do it in less than an hour now, so I could re-make a character to accomodate the new person.

Thanks!

Edited by Jenzali