Stop the warning! Zomg!!

NuSeC

It is annoying being told you will be kicked if you don't leave the spawn area.... WHEN YOU CANT LEAVE THE SPAWN AREA!

This warning is so annoying. I love when I am fighting at a door in VS and die and set up in re-spawn while the circle makes its way around and I am being told Ill be kicked when all I want is to get back to my door. ***!

You have a rule in the game that you can not be in re-spawn past x amount of time before the game auto-kicks you.

On the same hand you cant leave the area because of re-spawn delay. GRRRR

STOP THE WARNING!

LOL It's just a mind****! Can't tell you how many times I am in such a hurry to get back to protect a door only to have the door close just as I respawn. There I am chomping at the bit, and the message shows up. AHHHHHHH!!!

Other than that. It's not that big of a deal. lol

I know guys.... it is like the game is trolling me after I die and wanting to hurry to get back in the match! lol

Hehe exactly. 9/10 Devs.

You all know what'd happen though if the silly warning was removed. A stack of threads per day titled:

"BW WHY U KICK ME FROM WZ!"

Containing:

"Why no warning! This is ^&%$&%$*^&%*^*%^*#$! Fix nao or I unsub with my 200 guildies!"

Maybe BW should expand on this theme with additions to the warnings.

"WARNING! You will be kicked from the warzone if you do not leave the respawn area!"

"What's that? You can't leave?"

"Look at your guys out there, they're being slaughtered!"

"The enemy are probably capping right now, and you're stuck here bouncing!"

"Look at the map, no-one's guarding the east door!"

"Respawn area opens in 5 seconds. Oooooh! Too late, they capped, shame!"

"Respawn area now opens in 10 seconds!"

Edited by Wainamoinen

"WARNING! You will be kicked from the warzone if you do not leave the respawn area!"

"So, come here often?"

"Would you like to talk about Jesus?"

"How about we play chess while we're waiting?"

"Remember to brush your teeth and get plenty of sleep!"

"Why did chicken cross the road?"

I think you guys are onto something. Maybe the disabled WZ vendors are actually static toons or cams for devs and CS when they're fed up with some of the garbage threads and tickets thrown at them?

They can log in to the WZ of their choice and laugh their asses off at frustrated players bouncing off the shield.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Lol, classic!

I agree.

It seems like the game is just a @!#$! for threatening to kick you, only because the game is also being a !@#$! for not letting you leave. The void star doors are so annoying in particular, because you are mere feet away from where you want to be.

It is annoying being told you will be kicked if you don't leave the spawn area.... WHEN YOU CANT LEAVE THE SPAWN AREA!

This warning is so annoying. I love when I am fighting at a door in VS and die and set up in re-spawn while the circle makes its way around and I am being told Ill be kicked when all I want is to get back to my door. ***!

You have a rule in the game that you can not be in re-spawn past x amount of time before the game auto-kicks you.

On the same hand you cant leave the area because of re-spawn delay. GRRRR

STOP THE WARNING!

/Agreed. I always get so friggin' annoyed as hell when that happens. I literally shout "THEN LET ME LEAVE THE ******* SPAWN!!!"

:D

Awesome

Why do you care? You aren't going to be kicked out unless you actually are AFK. Calm down. It's just a warning.

MMO communities have such uptight nerds.

Yes... because having a green light and a red light on at the same time makes perfect sense...

They are now called "Troll Doors" :rak_03:

That warning should ONLY be up when you CAN exit spawn... not while you are setting there unable to do anything. Its dumb.

Yes... because having a green light and a red light on at the same time makes perfect sense...

They are now called "Troll Doors" :rak_03:

That warning should ONLY be up when you CAN exit spawn... not while you are setting there unable to do anything. Its dumb.

Warning or not, you aren't getting out of the doors any faster, nor are you actually going to get kicked.

Deal with it.

Bad UI and game play experience. You get this warning if you have the bad luck to die right before the spawn counter resets the doors closed. You don't need to miss the doors to get it. You can also get this when you backfill a match and have to run a bit from the spawn point (especially in Novare and Huttball which start you a bit aways from the doors) to the spawn doors and miss the most recent open doors.

It's little more than a nuisance but it is bad UI and game play experience.

"Oooooh! Too late, they capped, shame!"

Haha, nice. I'm usually thinking all those things when I see that message, anyway.

And while they're t it, could someone please look into why oh why there are speeder bikes right at your feet in the last spawn room in VS?

It's pretty darn annoying when you spawn and the door is open and you think "yes! I'm gonna make it, I'm gonna make it!" , only to get tangled in those speeder bikes and have the doors shut in your face.

If that's not an attempt at trolling the players then I don't know what is. Seriously, who came up with the idea that placing them there was a good idea?

Edited by Rabelle

And while they're t it, could someone please look into why oh why there are speeder bikes right at your feet in the last spawn room in VS?

It's pretty darn annoying when you spawn and the door is open and you think "yes! I'm gonna make it, I'm gonna make it!" , only to get tangled in those speeder bikes and have the doors shut in your face.

If that's not an attempt at trolling the players then I don't know what is. Seriously, who came up with the idea that placing them there was a good idea?

Because when you're on defense, you originally spawn there and then ride a speeder to the start of the map. It's still annoying to have them there.

Lol yes.... those are really annoying to have right in the way as you're trying to get past the frelling forcefield.... noo my toe touched a speeder and now i'm stuck...