Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sell top 3 titles on the at the PVP Vendor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Sell top 3 titles on the at the PVP Vendor

Delani
07.10.2019 , 02:12 PM | #1
Those who earned it, receive it like they rightfully should but there should be an option to buy it for 500k ranked warzone commedations. So that players who work hard enough can acquire it as well.

Delani
07.10.2019 , 02:13 PM | #2
Actually 400k would be a better price.

merovejec
07.10.2019 , 02:16 PM | #3
This actually works atm, but u cant buy top titles but just the rewards from tiers.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68890

Delani
07.10.2019 , 03:08 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
This actually works atm, but u cant buy top titles but just the rewards from tiers.
Yea I saw, but some people may never be able to obtain a top 3 title because of lack of skill and win traders. So it could give players who want one incentive to keep partaking in ranked and get better. Just make it expensive so that it remaines rare and special. idk i just think adding titles to the pot would be a good addition

merovejec
07.11.2019 , 02:35 AM | #5
This would create another way to exploit these titles. You would have people just quing for "pvp coms" and this would hurt the ranked matches even more. I think the way it is now is the best possibility as the prices are well setup since it makes it possible to buy the rewards and also its a LOT of work, so not worth going into ranked to lose a zillion matches to be able to afford it.

A better solution to combat the wintrading would be to cancel top 3 in general, but who knows what kind of impact this would have on ranked.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68890

MandoMetal
07.11.2019 , 08:21 AM | #6
Might as well add them to the cartel market if you go that route. Most top3 players would give that suggestion a gigantic lolno, myself included.
- All-Galaxy Roleplayer

"I may be hetero bud... but I'll blast you with so much KappaPride, it'll make ur gendr spin"

JediMasterAlex
07.11.2019 , 09:15 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MandoMetal View Post
Might as well add them to the cartel market if you go that route. Most top3 players would give that suggestion a gigantic lolno, myself included.
Most top 3 players wintraded for their titles. I doubt they would ever put top 3 titles up for purchase, but Mero might be onto something with the removing top 3 suggestion. Much of the motivation to wintrade would be removed, and so the integrity of ranked would improve dramatically.

MandoMetal
07.11.2019 , 10:24 AM | #8
I mean in my experience, most players that think that most players wintraded for their top3s generally don't have a snowballs chance in Hades of getting a top3. Wintrading happens, maybe more than it used to in recent seasons... but to say most wintraded is not something you should claim without substantial evidence and knowledge.
- All-Galaxy Roleplayer

"I may be hetero bud... but I'll blast you with so much KappaPride, it'll make ur gendr spin"

JediMasterAlex
07.11.2019 , 10:40 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by MandoMetal View Post
I mean in my experience, most players that think that most players wintraded for their top3s generally don't have a snowballs chance in Hades of getting a top3. Wintrading happens, maybe more than it used to in recent seasons... but to say most wintraded is not something you should claim without substantial evidence and knowledge.
Can't name and shame or provide evidence on the forums sadly.

Delani
07.11.2019 , 01:47 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterAlex View Post
Most top 3 players wintraded for their titles. I doubt they would ever put top 3 titles up for purchase, but Mero might be onto something with the removing top 3 suggestion. Much of the motivation to wintrade would be removed, and so the integrity of ranked would improve dramatically.
I think removing it is not a good solution at all, top 3's are very cool and rare. Removing it would make a lot of ranked players unhappy because it gives a lot fo players something to strive for. I really dont understand why you think removing it is a better idea than making it more accesbile? Can you explain.