Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Huttball

TrixxieTriss
07.16.2019 , 12:19 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
regs are cancer anyway. I've given up. and it pisses of the better yolo players, but w/e. at least yolos ppl generally try. you'll get better games in yolo. and frankly, if you want to control who's in your competitive pvp team, there's a q for that too.
I just wish they’d left ranked 8 man in the game in some form and we wouldn’t have as many issues in regs because people might take it a bit more seriously if they ever intended to play ranked.
Adding Arena was good for people who only wanted pure death match combat, but it alienated a large swath of pvpers who enjoy larger strategy as well.
Of course ranked group was limited in participation, but really no different to how group Arena is limited in how many people play it.
What Bioware should have tried is a Yolo queue to go along with ranked group 8 man.
They could still have had Arena ranked too for combat people.
IMO, its sadly too late now to bring 8 man ranked back after so many years and a massively reduced population.

Vember
07.16.2019 , 12:42 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by NewMhyst View Post
Dear Bioware,
nobody wants to play crappy Huttball. I would rather scratch my eyes out.
Got 6 Huttball Warzones in a row... absolute BS. Pls fix your Warzone Queue!
Thanks

I'd rather play Huttball on an endless loop all day every day than one single 4v4 arena.

QuiveringPotato
07.17.2019 , 02:12 AM | #13
Original Huttball is a masterpiece. Quesh Huttball is ok sometimes, but not as fun. The newer Vandin(?) one is complete garbage. It is the most obnoxious "obstacle course" you guys have designed so far. Very poopy.
Arvengis | Akanias Taleri | Mhyrah | Arcuneth | Tol'ika
Arteum | Celden

The Ebon Hawk <Nerf Operatives> Youtube Channel

merovejec
07.17.2019 , 03:46 AM | #14
Huttball is the best PVP map the game has to offer! Quesh Huttball is great too, I stopped playing regs so I dont have much experience with Vandin, but yeah, that one seems a bit overdone, but still huttball is always great!

Even yesterday I wanted to do the weekly conquest so I qued for regs knowing that its not prime time and I should be getting arenas. I got arenas, but also a few huttballs and they were awesome as always. I was on my Vanguard and pulling pulling people into fire, Hold the Line with ball to score etc. great games!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68890

Raansu
07.20.2019 , 09:18 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by NewMhyst View Post
Dear Bioware,
nobody wants to play crappy Huttball. I would rather scratch my eyes out.
Got 6 Huttball Warzones in a row... absolute BS. Pls fix your Warzone Queue!
Thanks
I would play OG huttball all day long if I could. The other 2 huttball maps can go fly a kite though.

DenariusJay
07.21.2019 , 07:43 PM | #16
Quesh huttball needs to go IMO. It's a pain to play on with latency issues.

The OG and new Huttball maps I don't mind.
server: The Hot Prospect (10/4/2017 #NEVERFORGET)
Characters: Billie Eilish/Jessica Alba/Olivia Munn / Rashida Jones / Alicia Keys / Colin Kaepernick

Willjb
07.25.2019 , 07:43 PM | #17
*Signed, never cared for Huttball
(most of my mates hate when it pops)
and would vastly rather do 4 vs 4 all day
(it's the most fun for me and others I know and also has the least amount of trolling)

TrixxieTriss
07.25.2019 , 10:31 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Willjb View Post
and also has the least amount of trolling)
You’ve obviously never played 4v4 ranked

Willjb
07.25.2019 , 11:04 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
You’ve obviously never played 4v4 ranked
Compared to the 15 minutes of huttball, or voidstar, p-lease.

Beta player, sweety (like the rest of my guild.) You?!

Willjb
07.25.2019 , 11:27 PM | #20
We all have our preferences, but there's no way you're going to serously tell me the 15 minute warzones aren't as ridiculous with trolls and Napoleon wannabes as a quicker 4 vs 4.