Game Update 2.1: Dance of the Hutts!

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Game Update 2.1: Dance of the Hutts is coming in late April, allowing players to experience brand new in-game content, including a new PvP area and a new mount!

• The Hutt Cartel has realized that absolute power stems from knowledge in the dancing arts. They have put out a galactic imperative to find the best dancer and promote them to majesty. In the PvP area, Toborro’s Shakedown, players must use new dance combat skills to face off against other players for unique rewards!

• Players who master the PvP area, Toborro’s Shakedown, will earn specialized Reputation points to purchase a new mount, the Huttese Transporter. The Huttese Transporter takes a 5% tax of all Cartel Coin purchases to ensure it’s always satisfied. But don’t worry – if players talk or flirt with the Huttese Transporter, it will give them a Cartel Coin tax break!

For more information on the Game Update 2.1, visit our Game Update 2.1: Dance of the Hutts webpage.

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm about to rage at BioWare for putting out crap like this instead of working on other, much needed content when I realized the date. Thank God for April Fools..... The idea of more twelve-year-olds playing and getting immature stuff like this makes me cringe, as I'm a much more serious gamer. Anyways, nice try BioWare, but you gotta make it a bit less obvious.

Eric could you give us a hint about the Huttese Transporter characteristics, like speed and knock off protection?

I'm guessing speed is around 10% and protection equivalent to the Avalanche tank or better?

Much preferred the ship droids.

The trick to April Fools is to make them actually believable.

everyone knows a Hutt can't dance.

It is completely believable based on one fact. It says "Comming Soon" instead of an actual date. If they put a date I would say that it is unbelievable :rak_03: