Complete crap in Ancient Hypergate

Koiishi

right so it makes them a expert player when they got to cheat to win. no sense there. that whole clan has been snubbed known as hackers but here there is proof right there in front of you they have no skill. they need to find cheats, bugs, glitches to win because of the lack of skill.

right so it makes them a expert player when they got to cheat to win. no sense there. that whole clan has been snubbed known as hackers but here there is proof right there in front of you they have no skill. they need to find cheats, bugs, glitches to win because of the lack of skill.

reread the link. THEN analyze it. Then post. You skipped 1-2 steps.

This is the answer you will get for everything here.

Welcome to the PVP section of the official forums!

:)

Two completely different things.

The article talks about doing whatever it takes to win without actually using hacks/cheats. So it would advocate stacking focus knights and using bubble stun sage healers even though people consider them OP or cheap, or using /stuck in pvp.

What the dude in the pic is doing is cheating because I don't know how u can get up there w/o a hack.

Edited by Smashbrother

Two completely different things.

The article talks about doing whatever it takes to win without actually using hacks/cheats. So it would advocate stacking focus knights and using bubble stun sage healers even though people consider them OP or cheap, or using /stuck in pvp.

What the dude in the pic is doing is cheating because I don't know how u can get up there w/o a hack.

You can climb up there yourself. Alternatively if you got hit with a big knockback while jumping I could see you getting launched up there as well. Force push has put me in some interesting places before.

That's only a hack if its not possible to get up there , there is clearly a staircase like structure that can be hopped on to get there. Unless there are invisible walls you are just crying cause someone is being intelligent and not just standing in the middle of the map to give you free kills.

You can climb up there yourself. Alternatively if you got hit with a big knockback while jumping I could see you getting launched up there as well. Force push has put me in some interesting places before.

You can get passed the shields that come AFTER the second door in vs with force push. Its funny, I accidently did that to a sorc, luckily round was over.

Edited by Zunayson

Oh you can? I've never seen anyone do it before.

Well if it doesn't require some kind of hack, then fine.

That's only a hack if its not possible to get up there , there is clearly a staircase like structure that can be hopped on to get there. Unless there are invisible walls you are just crying cause someone is being intelligent and not just standing in the middle of the map to give you free kills.

I don't need to read the rest of this thread because this man has already explained what happened. Hypergate has stair like structures all over it, climbing stairs is not a cheat or an exploit in anyway. If the designers didn't intend to let you climb the stair like structures, they wouldn't have made it possible to jump on them...

This is the answer you will get for everything here.

Welcome to the PVP section of the official forums!

:)

hahahahahahaha holy **** I feel like this should just be posted in every QQ section about abilities people think are OP and impossible to counter wow. great post

Stealing this site to reply to people with.

Edited by Crerin

yet being up there they couldn't be pulled down the van and tank shadow couldn't pull her down and our slinger couldn't even target her kept saying can not see target. I don't think the devs intended for that.

stuff like that happens from time to time in pvp matches, probably more so in pve with trash getting stuck in walls, AOEs usually fix it though. Slinger/vg should have used aoes.

yet being up there they couldn't be pulled down the van and tank shadow couldn't pull her down and our slinger couldn't even target her kept saying can not see target. I don't think the devs intended for that.

Calling BS on this right here. Multiple times mid has been empty long enough for me to climb up there (5-10 seconds) and every single time I've been killed, whether it was due to focus fire, mezzed/pulled or just aoe damage.

I do this as a sniper so I can cause damage if left unchecked. Besides most pugs can coordinate a mez/pull then I am down quicker than I got up there.

Besides most people are so fixated on killing whatever is in front of them that they never notice me... So much for situational awareness.

Edited by Epism

Calling BS on this right here. Multiple times mid has been empty long enough for me to climb up there (5-10 seconds) and every single time I've been killed, whether it was due to focus fire, mezzed/pulled or just aoe damage.

I do this as a sniper so I can cause damage if left unchecked. Besides most pugs can coordinate a mez/pull then I am down quicker than I got up there.

Besides most people are so fixated on killing whatever is in front of them that they never notice me... So much for situational awareness.

I attempted to climb up there on my sorc and couldn't get to where she was. the ledges only allow you up so far she on the other hand was above the framing of the door. the SS is taken from below, there is no way to get to the framing or above it's impossible.

I dont see the problem with this pic. This game has nearly dozens of knock backs and pulls. Maybe someone on your team should have pulled him down.....:confused:

Lack of reading comprehension? She couldn't be targeted by abilities up there.

Anyway, I doubt it is a hack, there are plenty of physics glitches in this game, but its an obvious exploit (if it can actually be reconstructed and not a result of some random knock).