Looking for a 3rd skill - any ideas?

Stressfire

Level 30 (at the moment) Sniper. My current skills are Underworld Trading (for Kaliyo's bonus) and Slicing (the schems sell well and the lockboxes offset mission costs a bit).

I have no interest in crafting, but I'm looking for a good 3rd skill to round my crew skills. Anyone have any input as to a good credit-maker? I really don't want to have to go back to low lvl planets to farm gathering skills, but I suppose I can if there's a good reason to.

Any good ideas?

If you're looking to make money and don't want to craft, I'd go for a gathering skill and just level it through missions until it's high enough to gather on your current planet. Go with Scavenging or Bioanalysis, either of them should sell fine. I would avoid Archaeology.

Alternatively you could take Diplomacy for Vector's amazing bonus, but then you've got 3 skills that are mission-intensive and you just can't send out that many companions. At least with a gathering skill you can just sell whatever you find.

Or you could just replace UT altogether and use BOTH ideas above. Kaliyo's bonus is nice but it's nothing you can't get from a ship droid any other toon in the game.

Level 30 (at the moment) Sniper. My current skills are Underworld Trading (for Kaliyo's bonus) and Slicing (the schems sell well and the lockboxes offset mission costs a bit).

I have no interest in crafting, but I'm looking for a good 3rd skill to round my crew skills. Anyone have any input as to a good credit-maker? I really don't want to have to go back to low lvl planets to farm gathering skills, but I suppose I can if there's a good reason to.

Any good ideas?

Diplomacy will bring in some decent cash. If you want another gathering skill I would suggest bio or scavenging. If it were me I'd drop slicing. Far too low returns comparatively.

Scavenging will be your best bet for profit. It is useful to multiple crafting skills and will sell well. Really, any gathering skill will do though. Alternatively, you can consider diplomacy for the light/dark gains and potential profits. It does give +5 critical from Vector after all. However, it's not likely to sell too well at maximum level, whereas a gathering skill can be used in addition to slicing without splitting up your crew members between doing two mission skills. Edited by TheRealBowser