GeForce 8400 gs

doktorvoodoo

I hope this is the right place to post this...anyhow. Im havi.g the infamous it seems fps issue. Ive run the scan to see if my system could handle the game...everything passed save for my card. That being said...im sitting above min reqs with my card and the scan i did said everything on the card passed..though it still said it didnt. This is a quick run down on what ive got:

2.2 ghz intel dual core

3 gb ram

Windows 7

Geforce 8400gs card ( driver is the beta 290 i believe)

Im getting rough 30 to 40 fps open world but cities indoor etc drops to anywhere between 8 and 12. Any advice on how to squeeze some more juice out of iy? Shadows are off everything i set to low and im running it in 1024 768

Also sorry for any type os i posted this from my phonr

I hope this is the right place to post this...anyhow. Im havi.g the infamous it seems fps issue. Ive run the scan to see if my system could handle the game...everything passed save for my card. That being said...im sitting above min reqs with my card and the scan i did said everything on the card passed..though it still said it didnt. This is a quick run down on what ive got:

2.2 ghz intel dual core

3 gb ram

Windows 7

Geforce 8400gs card ( driver is the beta 290 i believe)

Im getting rough 30 to 40 fps open world but cities indoor etc drops to anywhere between 8 and 12. Any advice on how to squeeze some more juice out of iy? Shadows are off everything i set to low and im running it in 1024 768

Also sorry for any type os i posted this from my phonr

Try overclocking your video card here is a guide. They got 26% more performance.

Also make sure you have the latest drivers.

http://vr-zone.com/articles/Point_Of_View_Geforce_8400GS_Overclocking/5133-2.html

Edited by blowmedown