Artifice 400 / help

fantomjchx

HI everyone!

Can someoen tell me how I can gear up with my 400 artifice ? I got khem 10k and I rly wanna make some gear with him or can I ? I already have full BH but can I make anything better ? Like some good gear with augment and then I add another augment? Or how it works? PLease someone whos experienced with this craft help me ! thanks sio much

Im sorcerer btw

Edited by fantomjchx

Companion gear has no affect on crew skills, only the affection does.

But you can buy some parts for your ship droid and increase efficiency and critical chance. You need to buy the legacy ship droid for that, which costs 1M credits and a certain level of legacy. I don't remember if there is a crew skill boost parts for artifice tough.

Edited by MilesTeg_cy

Companion gear has no affect on crew skills, only the affection does.

But you can buy some parts for your ship droid and increase efficiency and critical chance. You need to buy the legacy ship droid for that, which costs 1M credits and a certain level of legacy. I don't remember if there is a crew skill boost parts for artifice tough.

There is no crit boost for Artifice from those legacy droid parts :mad:

Only options is a pitiful +1 from HK-51

Also you personally don't have to buy the upgrade to have that vendor in your ship. You can board your friend or guildie's ship if you're in a group with them

Edited by wainot-keel