Experiance chopped in half if your account goes from paid to F2P Preferred

Jimissen

I'm still trying to figure out why they make it so someone who use to pay for there account then could not pay for it anymore so they were reverted back to Preferred F2P I don't feel that our experience should be chop in half because it will set you back 2 to 3 lvl's for the next planet which means you will have to grind to no end on the planet before that just so your at the lvl of the quests on the next planet. Idk to me it just doesn't make any sense.

I'm still trying to figure out why they make it so someone who use to pay for there account then could not pay for it anymore so they were reverted back to Preferred F2P I don't feel that our experience should be chop in half because it will set you back 2 to 3 lvl's for the next planet which means you will have to grind to no end on the planet before that just so your at the lvl of the quests on the next planet. Idk to me it just doesn't make any sense.

Chopped in half?

I thought you lose 20%?

You lose 25 I think. Thats why the XP boosts made up for it for f2pers.

Yes.

25% xp boost for subscriber (=125% total ) mean that f2p (100% total) earn 20% xp less compared to subscribers. Math, I tell you :)

just to be clear, the experience gained by f2p is the exact same experience everyone gained before f2p launched.

rather than taking away experience gained for dropping to f2p, they gave an exp boost to subscribers.

i know, in the end, many will still see it as something being taken away, but for nearly a year, everyone was earning the exact same experience that f2p players earn now (and without any of the boosts).

Chopped in half?

I thought you lose 20%?

F2P doesn't get rested xp. IIRC that gives a 100% boost to kill xp.

Started as F2P/Preferred then subbed. Finding the xp gains of subs insane as I'm significantly over level for each planet. The gain disparity causes a lot of problems in mixed sub/non-sub groups.

just to be clear, the experience gained by f2p is the exact same experience everyone gained before f2p launched.

rather than taking away experience gained for dropping to f2p, they gave an exp boost to subscribers.

i know, in the end, many will still see it as something being taken away, but for nearly a year, everyone was earning the exact same experience that f2p players earn now (and without any of the boosts).

I don't buy this for a second. I was pretty consistently overleveled even on my very first toon.

I've played since late beta. The experience subscribers earn is the same as it was before F2P. They nerfed XP gains for F2Pers, as its meant to be another incentive for them to subscribe.

Even then, its still easy for the F2Per to go overlvl by a lvl or two, if they do all world missions, class missions, and any bonus missions they get.

Its funny, though, how so many F2Pers are so focused on getting to max lvl and end-game, that they skip some world missions or bonus missions, creating more work for themselves and making it more difficult to get there, simply through their impatience.

Run ALL content you can as a F2Per, have some patience, and you'll get there faster.