1.7 Class Changes (Datamined)

ARagingNoob

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of the noted changes kinda made my eyes glaze over; it's an arms race (my defenses go up, and your dmg output goes up). I'm more curious about feedback on how the changes interact with each other. Edited by foxmob

Yeah, Gunnery will be harder to kill, and do less DPS. Class needs to be redisgned and DPS to stay about the same or a slight buff to stay competitive. Instead we get the same mechanics and a DPS nerf. The survivability will be nice in PvP, but mostly useless in PvE and the DPS nerf will effect both playstyles negatively. Not pleased.

Damn it it says I cannot access the page! Can someone write about the changes to rage/focus? or datamined mean that that's not clear even for you guys that can see the page? cause if I look at the wiki definition... then I'm ***.

They took it down :o

Also new on focus: incisor - 6secs 50% slow

inner focus - no more charges

aka zen doesnt give you sing stacks, only 4 action points (same with combat focus)

singularity charges decreased from 4 to 3

focus cost of sweep is reduced by 12% per rank, damage is increased 11.11111% per rank (weird value)

Lucky I copy pasted that bit :p think the slow for FE/FC was changed to 50/30/10% over 3 sec and 3 ticks.

And datamined just means they pulled raw, internal info from the servers meaning changes may not happen but are likely to

Also, sounds like 1.7 is ready for download on PTS!

Edited by ARagingNoob

They took it down :o

Also new on focus: incisor - 6secs 50% slow

inner focus - no more charges

aka zen doesnt give you sing stacks, only 4 action points (same with combat focus)

singularity charges decreased from 4 to 3

focus cost of sweep is reduced by 12% per rank, damage is increased 11.11111% per rank (weird value)

Lucky I copy pasted that bit :p think the slow for FE/FC was changed to 50/30/10% over 3 sec and 3 ticks.

And datamined just means they pulled raw, internal info from the servers meaning changes may not happen but are likely to

Also, sounds like 1.7 is ready for download on PTS!

The number would be to increase the damage of your force sweep by 1/3, or 33.3333333%.

Currently it stacks up to 4 times, with a 25% increase on sweep damage per rank = 100% increased damage. 3 Stacks of Singularity at 11.1111% increased damage per rank would be 33% increased damage, which would be a 66% damage nerf.

Are we sure this is accurate? Not that I'm complaining, but I sense a great disturbance in the force regarding complaints on the warrior and knight forums...

The number would be to increase the damage of your force sweep by 1/3, or 33.3333333%.

Currently it stacks up to 4 times, with a 25% increase on sweep damage per rank = 100% increased damage. 3 Stacks of Singularity at 11.1111% increased damage per rank would be 33% increased damage, which would be a 66% damage nerf.

Are we sure this is accurate? Not that I'm complaining, but I sense a great disturbance in the force regarding complaints on the warrior and knight forums...

I might go jerk off to the very idea that smash is getting nerfed.

I might go jerk off to the very idea that smash is getting nerfed.

I don't play Focus/Rage spec and I do not have issues fighting against players that do (though I will admit to respeccing my Marauder alt to Rage for a little bit, but I did not enjoy it and quickly switched), so I am not biased either way:

I know a lot of you will be happy if Smash/Sweep does get nerfed, but just remember one thing. Focus/Rage Guardians/Juggs/Sents/Maras are all highly dependent on that one attack for their damage. Nerfing that one attack basically ruins the whole tree.

Also, things to remember are that as a hybrid tank, Sweep is my major source of threat. If Sweep gets a sweeping nerf, that will hurt me drastically as a tank.

I know a lot of you will be happy if Smash/Sweep does get nerfed, but just remember one thing. Focus/Rage Guardians/Juggs/Sents/Maras are all highly dependent on that one attack for their damage. Nerfing that one attack basically ruins the whole tree.

I do not agree. Although you did not see many Rage/Focus before they buffed it, it still hit pretty hard. If they just return it to how it used to be, it will still be fine.

My guardian has been focus all along. I don't mind nerfs to focus/rage as long as something is done with bubble stun. My commando has been my main, and I would welcome some survival buffs as long as they don't apply to healing commandos also. They are already tough enough to kill.

I do not agree. Although you did not see many Rage/Focus before they buffed it, it still hit pretty hard. If they just return it to how it used to be, it will still be fine.

what he said ^

two words: Dargos, Tauzo.

there was never anything wrong with rage/focus.