Seriously BW, give us transfers.

HyperThomas

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree need transfers, but you could be level 50 on Bastion by now...

That means nothing. It's like starting a new account from scratch. No crafting to gear your toon, no credits to buy what you need and when you're level 50 there still all those war zones to get full war hero.

No *********** way I'm ever going back to farming mobs or minimal bag slots while struggling to pay for my new skills and buy a speeder.

That means nothing. It's like starting a new account from scratch. No crafting to gear your toon, no credits to buy what you need and when you're level 50 there still all those war zones to get full war hero.

No *********** way I'm ever going back to farming mobs or minimal bag slots while struggling to pay for my new skills and buy a speeder.

^This

I agree need transfers, but you could be level 50 on Bastion by now...

^^^^ i agree with this heaps :p

2 things:

1 - a transfer means taking a current character and transferring them to a new server, not re-rolling

2 - some of us have already completed the hardship of re-rolling on a new server and are thriving so to anyone who doesn't like a low server pop and wants constant WZs and group finder ques, re-roll it really isn't that hard...

^^^^ i agree with this heaps :p

2 things:

1 - a transfer means taking a current character and transferring them to a new server, not re-rolling

2 - some of us have already completed the hardship of re-rolling on a new server and are thriving so to anyone who doesn't like a low server pop and wants constant WZs and group finder ques, re-roll it really isn't that hard...

I don't have the time or ****s to give for doing this leveling crap again.

I believe they that there were more than 3 A-Pac Realms from the start of the release of the Asia-Pacific servers. Months later they've merged Low population Realms with High pop realms, (american, eruope & APAC realms).

So i now read Server Forums and see what are people these days talking about, those who have continued to play MMO-RPG games. People seem to be asking for 3 separate servers/realms to be merged into one and make it a PVE not a PVP, RP or a RP-pve... I am 50/50 (unsure) about this, i could say there can be a possibility for a chance to merge all Three servers/realms just to increase population but ever thought asking other people on those realms on their Server Forum?

To get this to work is to ask other players from other servers/realms how they feel about Server/realm Merging together into one. This will be a great increase for population but not just that, you have other players who are looking for guilds to join and have current guilds who are still in progression both PVE & pvp or jut the one which can compete with other guilds, This would be good for both republic and empire.

If you would like to add something what this please do not hesitate to reply back or send a P.M to me.

:sy_empire:In game character:sy_republic:

(Republic) Marnis(31), Marnis'necro(50) & Necrosoulja(34)

Empire) Phelnis'necro(24), Marnis'soulja(37)

Transfers are not really the go, best bet would be to merge all 3 Asian Pacific servers into one pve server where there is still the option to open world pvp.

the only thing this will do is make trolling on the fleet better for me.

the PvEers are going to lose their **** if we can open pvp on them. i would spend my whole time in full WH gear ruining their dailies ect.

i know PvE servers do que for warzones but i doubt it will be enough to fix the problem of waiting over 30mins for a pop and maybe 10-15mins in peak time. we need a big population hit or the only thing thats going to get better is people doing OPS.

I believe they that there were more than 3 A-Pac Realms from the start of the release of the Asia-Pacific servers. Months later they've merged Low population Realms with High pop realms, (american, eruope & APAC realms).

So i now read Server Forums and see what are people these days talking about, those who have continued to play MMO-RPG games. People seem to be asking for 3 separate servers/realms to be merged into one and make it a PVE not a PVP, RP or a RP-pve... I am 50/50 (unsure) about this, i could say there can be a possibility for a chance to merge all Three servers/realms just to increase population but ever thought asking other people on those realms on their Server Forum?

To get this to work is to ask other players from other servers/realms how they feel about Server/realm Merging together into one. This will be a great increase for population but not just that, you have other players who are looking for guilds to join and have current guilds who are still in progression both PVE & pvp or jut the one which can compete with other guilds, This would be good for both republic and empire.

If you would like to add something what this please do not hesitate to reply back or send a P.M to me.

:sy_empire:In game character:sy_republic:

(Republic) Marnis(31), Marnis'necro(50) & Necrosoulja(34)

Empire) Phelnis'necro(24), Marnis'soulja(37)

There was never more than 3 APAC servers, we did not get merged.

There has already been threads made, discussing this issue with the other apac servers.

the only thing this will do is make trolling on the fleet better for me.

the PvEers are going to lose their **** if we can open pvp on them. i would spend my whole time in full WH gear ruining their dailies ect.

i know PvE servers do que for warzones but i doubt it will be enough to fix the problem of waiting over 30mins for a pop and maybe 10-15mins in peak time. we need a big population hit or the only thing thats going to get better is people doing OPS.

Actually, PvE servers let you toggle your PvP flag so you won't be able to be ganked if you've switched yours off.

There was never more than 3 APAC servers, we did not get merged.

There has already been threads made, discussing this issue with the other apac servers.

Yep, from the start we had a good population as do all games but as time has gone past the population has been steadily dropping to the point where during peak play time on master dalbura we have maybe 40-50people online on fleet, one or two guilds go and runs some opps than your left with 20-30, some times a few more but not offten. I could go into pvp issues due to no population and even pve issues with random flash points popping but this has all be discussed many many times before.

Oh haha... this is awkward

the sad thing is though that quite a few people don't mind a server merge into a pve server... D:

Because World PvP is non-existent in this game lol, PvE and PvP servers are basically the same thing

I don't have the time or ****s to give for doing this leveling crap again.

then go back to wow dude we don't need people like you demanding that they make server transfers because you can't be bothered to reroll

and same goes for everyone, if you don't have the time to reroll go play a different mmo

like seriously this transfer idea is horrible stop being lazy and just make a new freakin person

Edited by NatasKhan

then go back to wow dude we don't need people like you demanding that they make server transfers because you can't be bothered to reroll

and same goes for everyone, if you don't have the time to reroll go play a different mmo

like seriously this transfer idea is horrible stop being lazy and just make a new freakin person

Ok i'm all for re-rerolling but your comment was just stupid.

Because World PvP is non-existent in this game lol, PvE and PvP servers are basically the same thing

Only because of our server population, otherwise it would still be alive, also the quality of pvp is higher on pvp servers from what i've found out - so a server merge wouldn't increase the quality of pvp.

So what you're saying is **** the last year of your life you went to the wrong sever bad luck start again? It's people like you that ruin the world sir. Go kill yourself before it's to late

Edited by Jumpchan

lololol u mad...

WoW? You would have to be a ******* to even want to try that game.

Re-rolling is stupid, you can't expect everyone else to feel comfortable with abandoning a character they have had since the first few minutes of early access.

All that time and effort just gone... its not the same having a new character.

Plus I don't have the time to re-roll.

Plus PLUS PLUS... I expect BW to give us something since the US/EU servers have already received 2 free transfers/merges.

Comment was stupid and not thought through.

Edited by HyperThomas