Aloha

Caucasianator

Sup? New player here, about three weeks ago I started playing SWTOR and love it. Created a Sith Warrior, Marauder and am level 39. Also started a Jedi Counsular, planning to make him heals but he's only level 4. That being said, if anyone is down for some leveling, or just plan shenanigans, hit me up, I'm on the Jedi Covenant server.

Anyway, later.

Edited by Caucasianator

Sup? New player here, about three weeks ago I started playing SWTOR and love it.

Hello :tran_smile:

I agree it is a great game, I have played since launch and now I look foward to enjoy the new expansion.

Feel free to ask any questions in the new player forum, we got a good player team there to answer all kinds of questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Sup? New player here, about three weeks ago I started playing SWTOR and love it. Created a Sith Warrior, Marauder and am level 39. Also started a Jedi Counsular, planning to make him heals but he's only level 4. That being said, if anyone is down for some leveling, or just plan shenanigans, hit me up, I'm on the Jedi Covenant server.

Anyway, later.

Aloha! I am from the Michigan area as well (Go Blue!) and am also on Jedi Covenant. We could meet up ?

Hello there and welcome to the game :)

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. There are some wonderful folks here on the forums that would be able to help out. I play on Jedi Covenant and a few other servers. It's pretty friendly from what I have seen.

Take care :)