Clone Wars: Any good?

ThumbtackJake

This colored my bias against the show until I was at a friend's house and he had it on, and I watched a guy get taken out executioner style on Cartoon Network.

That network is really letting some dark stuff air (not that I'm complaining).

You think that's bad? Last week's episode had 4 people, as in living humans, get decapitated at the same second by a duel-wielding lightsaber tornado.

You see the burn marks on their neck, and when they slump down to the ground, you can see their head start sliding off.

Definately not a show aimed directly at kids anymore.

In my eyes, there's enough bad episodes to not make it a must, but it's still quite great and it's in general far better than the prequels, if that's anything to go by.

I'd recommend it, easily.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were two R2D2, C3PO episodes this season back to back. The first one was pretty bad, and I wasn't looking forward to the second one, but then my Roommate and I watched it, and we couldn't stop laughing. The episode was hilerious. It was a very random episode filled with unrealistic coincidences, but it had a level of humour I had yet to see in the show.

Nomad droids was a good episode because it was action packed unlike Mercy Mission. It just felt a bit too rushed and it would have been nice to have had more focus on Grievous.

Bump.. and serious question.

Should I watch the 2008 Clone Wars film before watching the TV series?

Just finished watching episode 1 Season 1, was okay. But I started episode 2.. a few seconds in and I'm starting to think I may want some backdrop that the film might provide.

Opinions?

Bump.. and serious question.

Should I watch the 2008 Clone Wars film before watching the TV series?

Just finished watching episode 1 Season 1, was okay. But I started episode 2.. a few seconds in and I'm starting to think I may want some backdrop that the film might provide.

Opinions?

Not really a requirement, but it does add some background new viewers might like.

As to the original question, yes, watch this series, it's awesome.

Edited by Salacar