sith warrior or sith inquisitor

DarthSuperSaiyan

I am trying to decide whether to play a sith warrior or sith inquisitor. I keep dying as an inquisitor, but like khem val. I like sith warrior, but dislike vette ( the twilek. Which class do you prefer. Which has a better story overall. Please help decide!!!

I like to tank, dps, heal, and damage dealing spells.

Inquisitor dies so easily

which is beter for me , inquisitor assassin. warrior juggernaut, or warrior maurauder? inquisitor sorcerer does not interest me

I would suggest playing them to find out. No class can heal/tank/dps but most can either heal/dps or tank/dps. Sorcerer is the only healer out of the classes you have listed. The bounty hunter Mercenary can also heal/dps. The Assassin can tank and has MINOR self healing if you want to play melee.

It sounds like you want to play a perfect class. From the population figures most people see that as the Sith Inquisitor. It really does feel like the most polished class especially skill tree wise and is quite fun and self-sufficient.

• 1 year later...

I am working on Jedi Knight class and wanted to know which is a better dark side class, warrior or inquisitor, myself.

I understand that both are good stories, and plan to go dark side with my character since Knight is playing it light.

On the one hand, I like the idea of turning a Jedi to the dark side (story for warrior), but I am already playing the Republic parallel (Sentinel advanced).

Sounds like you have serious issue with both Sith classes. If played right, the Sith Assassin is strong and a lot of fun- especially if you enjoy pure hateful evil- regardless of dialogue choices.. For the Sith Warrior, you are stuck with Vette for a little while, with the option of new companions later on down the road based on your talents and class. Requires you to embrace your darkside though until you can gain that new companion.

Or, you can try out the Jedi Knight and/or the Jedi Consular Shadow if you aren't completely loyal to the Imperial faction.

I am working on Jedi Knight class and wanted to know which is a better dark side class, warrior or inquisitor, myself.

I understand that both are good stories, and plan to go dark side with my character since Knight is playing it light.

On the one hand, I like the idea of turning a Jedi to the dark side (story for warrior), but I am already playing the Republic parallel (Sentinel advanced).

Sorry, that's not the warrior story. The warrior story is your rise tto power.

So play as the Juggernaut. You get to experience the warrior story and your class will be different. There's enough of a difference between marauder and juggernaut.

I keep dying as an inquisitor, but like khem val.

I have a SI-Sorcerer - and the hardest part to staying alive as a healer is to remember you are a healer. Don't try to tank or dps too heavily - your job is to keep your companion Khem alive to he can kill things. Don't jump into a battle, but bubble Khem and send him in, whirling the most serious of the opponents simultaneously. But always remember Job 1 is keep Khem (and yourself) alive. Once you master your healing abilities, you'll learn to know when you can add some more significant dps to the mix.

I loved the inquisitor storyline, I'd definitely reccomended it first.

As for dying too easily I don't mean for this to sound rude but learn to play the class. All classes dy easily but if you really learn the ins and outs you should be fine. Storyline wise the inquisitor should have no problem. PvP and PvE wiseit depends on your team and how well you know the class rrotations.

Inquisitor isn't the easiest class to play outside the storyline, but they can be devastating once you know how (not to mention the clincher for the team's win).