What Star wars lacked...

mikegoist

Only thing that i missed in SW movies has large scale battle betwen Jedi and Sith, liki mini duel bewtwen Maul and other jedi, would be really EPIC that we experienced something similarlike in this game...

Like 100 Darth Mauls look a like vs Jedi scum! And damn He was only 1 with Double bladed lightsaber! -.-

GO make Episode 7 ^^ some1

Edited by mikegoist

Only thing that i missed in SW movies has large scale battle betwen Jedi and Sith, liki mini duel bewtwen Maul and other jedi, would be really EPIC that we experienced something similarlike in this game...

Like 100 Darth Mauls look a like vs Jedi scum! And damn He was only 1 with Double bladed lightsaber! -.-

GO make Episode 7 ^^ some1

Maybe you don't actually understand the root of the story, but no where in any of the movies could that of happened. 1) The time line is way out ( this is some many years after the jedi civil wars) 2) Only a Master and a Apprentice there is, as of course noted in Episode I - I think that's a really BIG clue right there.

You want really to see a KOTOR era style movie I think - that's what you really need. Some thing I wouldn't mind either if some one did it, of course wouldn't be by George though.