unable to use STRAP in Coruscant?

traybar

I paid for this upgrade pak which includes a STRAP for 50% faster travel.I am currently at level 11. But it says I can't use this until level 25. What? Level 25!!!!!!!!! What good is this digital upgrade pak. There is nothing I can presently use that will benifit me right now either. I noticed Coruscant is HUGE and takes forever to get around. This is NOT FUN anymore. Im lost half the time on who to see and what to do. Anyone else geting tired of hoofing it for 10 minutes to reach a location and then fighting a half hour hopeing you win?

Speeders in general require level 25. Sprint, at level 14, is the first movement boosting ability available.

If you're "hoping to win", then there's one of three things going on:

1)Heroic area.

2)You pulled too much (Try to avoid patrols when engaging groups... though I'm fairly sure the first two planets don't have much in the way of patrols). Make sure your companion is out, in a stance, etc.

3)Something's glitched. Occasionally, you'll find an enemy that keeps resetting, for instance (There's one spot on Balmora for imps that has them bugged 99% of the time). Skip it. Of course, sometimes your story opponent is glitched. I fought the final boss of BH act 1 before it was fixed... didn't know it was bugged at the time, but I had to watch the guy fully recover three or four times before I finally beat him down (That fight actually did take like ten minutes straight. I guess he finally pushed me enough that he was out of the padawan's heal range, or just stopped healing long enough...)

Sadly whats even worse, is a lot of the indoor planets you wont be able to even use your mount very much (usually in the spaceport and other small areas like cantinas and such). Taris and onward you tend to find a lot more open areas that you can use it, Tatooine definitely.

But getting Sprint at level 14 makes all the difference in the world.

I had zero problems on coruscant. In fact it was far better than Dromund Kaas as i see it. The missions were more tightly packed into their areas where it was far easier to move from one end to another, completing all missions along the way and then handing them all back in, in one go.

Clearly you're just not approaching it from the right attitude.