Aluminium?

Jerro

Any good spots for Aluminium (Republic)? When you are a armormech you get recipies that require aluminium at level 11. I know you can get some in The Works Area on Corusant. But really half of the nodes you cant scavenge (empty?), the mobs are level 14 - 17, and sending my companion on scavenge mission didnt result in any aluminium either.

I went there as level 13 now i am level 16 due to hacking and slashing my way to the nodes and killing droids to scavenge and i havnt got enough aluminium to get past the items that require said metal. It kinda feel very broken if you actually never use the items you can make. Or is there a spot where i can go earlier as republic?

Post originally from someone else but will answer ur question:

"Aluminium can be found in the in the Works section of Coruscant, both as piles and scavenged from dead bots. Bots in the Justicar section will also occasionally scavenge aluminum."

But by now i guess you found it urself!!!

Any good spots for Aluminium (Republic)? When you are a armormech you get recipies that require aluminium at level 11. I know you can get some in The Works Area on Corusant. But really half of the nodes you cant scavenge (empty?), the mobs are level 14 - 17, and sending my companion on scavenge mission didnt result in any aluminium either.

I went there as level 13 now i am level 16 due to hacking and slashing my way to the nodes and killing droids to scavenge and i havnt got enough aluminium to get past the items that require said metal. It kinda feel very broken if you actually never use the items you can make. Or is there a spot where i can go earlier as republic?

Odds are that someone came by just before you and scavenged those nodes.

They reset after a few minutes.

To be honest I got a metric poodoo ton of aluminium when I went through there.

Odds are that someone came by just before you and scavenged those nodes.

They reset after a few minutes.

To be honest I got a metric poodoo ton of aluminium when I went through there.

Those odds are actually very low, i was there on off hours 3am - 8am on very low populated server. Ah well maybe the maintance will reset them and it will go a bit faster.