Any all-new Armor-designs coming for Cartel Market?

Terin

I'll admit, I'm kind of disappointed the "Experimental Pilot Suit" is simply a re-branded version of the existing "Republic Pilot Suit", which is already available via Fleet Commendations. Still, it looks pretty awesome, so I may jump in and pick it up anyways.

I have to ask, though; any chance we'll see more full-on *Sets* of Armor, with all-new designs, available via the Cartel Market in the future?

I'll admit, I'm kind of disappointed the "Experimental Pilot Suit" is simply a re-branded version of the existing "Republic Pilot Suit", which is already available via Fleet Commendations. Still, it looks pretty awesome, so I may jump in and pick it up anyways.

I have to ask, though; any chance we'll see more full-on *Sets* of Armor, with all-new designs, available via the Cartel Market in the future?

Conservator's armor in the future cartel pack.

Conservator's armor in the future cartel pack.

Sorry; what is the Converator's armor? Any idea what it looks like?

Anyways, I *REALLY* love the concept behind the Experimental Pilot Suit, in that it's something you can purchase and use from level 1 until 50. I just hope they make the items themselves unique, since it's really the only reason I didn't pick up the suit from the Cartel Market.

Anyways, I *REALLY* love the concept behind the Experimental Pilot Suit, in that it's something you can purchase and use from level 1 until 50. I just hope they make the items themselves unique, since it's really the only reason I didn't pick up the suit from the Cartel Market.

:ph_agree: and :ph_good_post:

Don't worry....they will keep the cartel market updated more than the game.

So , yeah i would hazard a guess and say new armors are coming.:)

And to those that say they won't do that, didn't they sneak in a new armor during last downtime?? That "experimental space suit" ..?

http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/cb/2012_thumbs/f2p_option/jedi_ald_854x480.jpg

Pilot Suit is a joke, though. It's just a fleet comms space suit made availble to Imperials as well.

Don't worry....they will keep the cartel market updated more than the game.

So , yeah i would hazard a guess and say new armors are coming.:)

And to those that say they won't do that, didn't they sneak in a new armor during last downtime?? That "experimental space suit" ..?

They'll be sneaking things in during each maintenance from now on.

http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/cb/2012_thumbs/f2p_option/jedi_ald_854x480.jpg

Pilot Suit is a joke, though. It's just a fleet comms space suit made availble to Imperials as well.

Hmm, well that's pretty sexy! I have to admit, though; I think I'd prefer seeing a complete, fully-moddable "Ascendant's Alloy" set added, though. Right now, you can only see the Boots and Gloves, but I really dig the Gold coloring on those items.