People getting kicked in tacticals to get companion healers

Kazanth

When did this start being a thing

Well, in most MMOs, you have no easy fix for a random scrub who cannot or won't play their role and let others play there roles.

At least in this MMO, at the current release level, every player has a pocket healer/dps/tank at their disposal. That is bad news for scrubs in the PuG pools.. but they will get over it.

Edited by Andryah

When group finder matches 4 players that :

* are lower lvl then original lvl they are sync

* dps shadows/sins have no DCD till like lvl 24-25 and other classes specs also have this problem

* 4 dps that don't have self heals

* new players don't know their rotation so their dps is ..... yeah right what dps

it really helps the speed/quality of the tactical run when someone gets kicked or leave

I wouldn't mind get kicked/ leave my self if it was obvious that i don't contribute enough to the team.

It is developers decision faster queue but lower the 'quality' of group matchmaking... they also consider that more lvl60-65 would queue so they would 'carry' the lowbies and L2P in process

But we know that many of us lvl 65 have less patience.... and don't do FP PUG style

Edited by Nebdar

Well, in most MMOs, you have not easy fix for a random scrub who cannot or won't play their role and let others play there roles.

At least in this MMO, at the current release level, every player has a pocket healer at their disposal. That is bad news for scrubs in the PuG pools.. but they will get over it.

Or we go into warzones instead.

It sucks to be the one kicked, I have been kicked for no reason too. But I'll be the first to admit that tacs go alot faster with 3 people and a healing comp than with 4 people. Can't really blame the people. they want to get the **** done as fast as possible, a comp in the group is the way to do it.

I would wager most people feel the same, but don't want to feel like an ******e, so they sacrifice their enjoyment to not be an ******e.

Edited by cool-dude