elevators in the star fortresses STILL not fixed

Shayddow

I was trying again. The amount of bugs in the star fortress was unreal.

First off, I have trouble with the stage where you have to fight the Praetorian, so I've had to do this over and over again. I'm trying, but not making much progress, so I'm frustrated as it is. Then to have all these bugs on top of it... well, it's not a pretty picture.

I go in. I can't fight. It is still showing the icons from the "jail" cell abilities from 4 days ago when I last tried the fortress. (I've done stuff inbetween, like finish Iokath dailies) . OK, so I run through until I die and go back to the jail and it undoes the jail icons when I do what's required. Fine. I get to the next stage, fight my way through the top floors again, get to the Praetorian, and die once more. This time when I die, Khem (my highest influence companion - 40), isn't there. I'm alone in a jail cell with about 4 guards attacking. FUN? no.

I managed to get all the way thru the fortresses on a different server, but there I was on my tank BH, with Torian level 50 healing. So trying to do this with a DPS (sorcerer) is hard as it is. Without having to contend with bugs.