EV SM 2manned!

I'm calling this one out. I'm not going to ask how you managed to defeat 4 of them, but if you watch the video, there are two issues with you "winning" this encounter.

[/Quote]

(emphasis mine)

Apparently there are 3 issues :D

1. The Infernal Council requires you to defeat ALL 8 Sith Lords. You only beat 4. Not finished.

2. You are only allowed to defeat one of them at a time, and normally you can only defeat one. The fact that you attacked the Sith the healer was fighting and beat it means there is something wrong with your encounter. You are only allowed ONE hit on someone else's fight during the Infernal Council fight. They are immune to you after that one hit.

[/Quote]

1. Not sure if serious, sorry.

2. To clarify: any ability that does damage to the sith someone else is already attacking or any heal that heals someone other than yourself will place a debuff on you that reduces all outgoing damage to 0 and lasts one minute. Pacify doesn't do any damage so you don't get the debuff.

3. Waking them all up/aggroing them will cause you to wipe because there is no way for you attack all of them. The mechanics of the encounter do not allow for it. I seen that you did not wake all of them up, but the timer ran out, therefore you did not finish it in a 2 man fight. Look where it says that the "Time to face your destiny has expired". That means the entire encounter has reset.

The encounter had indeed reset once. It was our first try (vid is from second try) and I wasn't sure our (my) dps would be high enough to beat the timer. Sages don't have as high single target dps as sentinels, but overall dps can be boosted significantly if they use aoe attacks and dots on multiple targets. So i tried that :p. I believed you only get the debuff if you attack a sith that is already aggroed by someone else, but it turned out you also get it by engaging more than one at a time. Lesson learned :D

Very well done! Congratulations!

Thanks! How is Colonel Vorgath 3man going? :D

I'm calling this one out. I'm not going to ask how you managed to defeat 4 of them, but if you watch the video, there are two issues with you "winning" this encounter.

1. The Infernal Council requires you to defeat ALL 8 Sith Lords. You only beat 4. Not finished.

I'm not sure what you did, but you definitely didn't beat the Infernal Council.

You need to pay more attention. Each of the 2 players beat 4 Council Members. That's a total of 8. They beat them all.:cool:

Thanks! How is Colonel Vorgath 3man going? :D

Unfortunately not that well. Puzzle bosses tend to thwart extremely undermanned runs.

The minefield is just plain impossible with 3 people. We can't spare the healer to man the tower because the probes actually deal a lot of damage and we can't spare any damage dealer as it is already a challenge to beat the probe enrage with 2 (3850 DPS requirement).

We can 4-man it though, with someone in the tower pushing buttons...

Also thought of 3-manning TfB but again the puzzle boss is impossible so it's a bit discouraging :( We may try EV NiM or something similar.

2nd most impressive vid of this game I have seen after 1 man darth malgus HM good job!!! But after bioware sees this sents will be nerfed.

Sentinels are fine as they are! Proof:

Go nerf scounderls!

Unfortunately not that well. Puzzle bosses tend to thwart extremely undermanned runs.

The minefield is just plain impossible with 3 people. We can't spare the healer to man the tower because the probes actually deal a lot of damage and we can't spare any damage dealer as it is already a challenge to beat the probe enrage with 2 (3850 DPS requirement).

We can 4-man it though, with someone in the tower pushing buttons...

Also thought of 3-manning TfB but again the puzzle boss is impossible so it's a bit discouraging :( We may try EV NiM or something similar.

Sentinels are fine as they are! Proof:

Go nerf scounderls!

We should join forces sometime and do someting REALLY crazy ^^

Its too bad the puzzle cant be 3manned.. i suspect we'll run into similar problems on the fabricator in KP :p Provided we get past Jarg & Sorno..

Anyway Toth & Zorn and the tanks kill is impressive, nice work! :)

We should join forces sometime and do someting REALLY crazy ^^

I'm always up for crazy, can you think of something? Everything I can think of as either been done or it's just impossible. Or.... we could try an operations using legacy punches only! :p

I'm always up for crazy, can you think of something? Everything I can think of as either been done or it's just impossible. Or.... we could try an operations using legacy punches only! :p

I dont know.. whats the minimum you think is needed for 16man or something like that? ^^

I dont know.. whats the minimum you think is needed for 16man or something like that? ^^

3 DPS + 2 Healers for EV/KP SM

5 DPS + 2 Healers for EV/KP HM or EC/TfB SM bosses #1 and #2

We could try 5-man EV/KP SM, we have the right composition:

• 3 Sentinels (3x inspiration to beat enrage timers)
  • 1 Scoundrel (heals on the move)
  • 1 Sage (AoE heals)