Hands down..

catchdeathwalker

This has to be one of the worst AAA titles I have ever played. The pvp is so broken, after Bioware claiming they have the best pvp developers in the industry. I lol'd @ that.

Here are some suggestions since I cannot be negative on these forums or you get an infraction for being honest and down talking the game. Pretty sad, so here goes.

Suggestions:

1- Remove 50% of the cc in the game. There is way too much of it.

2- If you refuse to remove the cc's, please put in diminishing returns and get rid of the resolve system. Whoever came up with that should be fired.

3- Balance classes already. People are end game in 3 weeks and the classes are still majorly unbalanced.

4- For the love of god, please redesign the Assassin PvP gear. Looks like utter crap!

5- Where are all the craftable PvP gear? Armor/weapons etc, as promised.

This has to be one of the worst AAA titles I have ever played. The pvp is so broken, after Bioware claiming they have the best pvp developers in the industry. I lol'd @ that.

Here are some suggestions since I cannot be negative on these forums or you get an infraction for being honest and down talking the game. Pretty sad, so here goes.

Suggestions:

2- If you refuse to remove the cc's, please put in diminishing returns and get rid of the resolve system. Whoever came up with that should be fired.

3- Balance classes already. People are end game in 3 weeks and the classes are still majorly unbalanced.

4- For the love of god, please redesign the Assassin PvP gear. Looks like utter crap!

1.) Resolve

2.) Resolve

3.) Don't care

4.) No opinion

5.) Will be patched in im sure.

This has to be one of the worst AAA titles I have ever played.

If you played FF14, you wouldn't say that.

There's a difference between issues and complete disaster. Thankfully, SquareEnix has helped players see that stark contrast.

Suggestions:

Buh-bye.

Never played AOC, STO or APB?

Also I think you've mistaken unconstructive with negative.

Oh yeah, APB was a train wreck. Shortest lived MMO ever at 27 days if I recall correctly (can't be bothered to look it up), there's £30 I'll never see again. Should really go play it now it's out again, see if the new devs managed to fix anything.

EDIT: I bothered to look it up. 73 days from launch to Realtime Worlds going out of business. I must have remembered it as worse than it was. Still, the shortest lived MMO in history.

Edited by Thor_Doomhammer

Try watching Taugrim's streams on PvP. It's not broken by any stretch of the imagination. You probably just suck at it.

I can beat anyone in PvP. My point is, this games pvp system is the worst of all games.

AoC was way better, so was Vanguards. Yes, both had other issues, but still better then this game.

I can beat anyone in PvP. My point is, this games pvp system is the worst of all games.

AoC was way better, so was Vanguards. Yes, both had other issues, but still better then this game.

Did you say Vanguard? as in the SOE taken over game?

Is this a troll? Comparing anything to that game should be almost minus 10 points... saying your good in it is not something to brag about. lol...

Did you say Vanguard? as in the SOE taken over game?

Is this a troll? Comparing anything to that game should be almost minus 10 points... saying your good in it is not something to brag about. lol...

Yeah I'm going to have to agree with you. You can't claim Vanguard was a better game while still trying to retrain a shred of credibility.

BIOWARE DEFENSE FORCE ASSEMBLE

but seriously I agree with the OP

Well, of course you do. You'll jump on any "slam the game" bandwagon you can find; it's pretty obvious from your posting history.

I love how you can say stuff like "BIOWARE DEFENSE FORCE ASSEMBLE" when you're obviously incapable of actually thinking for yourself. You'll glom onto any complaint you can find in order to keep trolling, since you can't seem to come up with an original thought on your own.

But that's OK, keep accusing other people of being sheep if it makes you feel better.

Edited by Pink_Saber

Well, of course you do. You'll jump on any "slam the game" bandwagon you can find; it's pretty obvious from your posting history.

I love how you can say stuff like "BIOWARE DEFENSE FORCE ASSEMBLE" when you're obviously incapable of actually thinking for yourself and will glom onto any complaint you can find in order to keep trolling, since you can't seem to come up with an original thought on your own.

But that's OK, keep accusing other people of being sheep if it makes you feel better.

I have a grand total of like 8 posts spread out across these forums, so if you've actually taken the time to hunt down each and every one of those posts, congrats, you're my first fanboy on these forums, what on honor.

I was going to write a big, well thought out list of complaints and issues I have with this game, both as a former SWG player and gamer in general just to make you look stupid, but the sheer irony of someone like you telling me that I can't think for myself because I don't like this game was just too hilarious and I laughed so hard that I started seizing and had a stroke and died and am now replying from video game hell.

PS: in video game hell all we have to play is TOR

So go play those games then. SWTOR has only been out for a few months. They have been consistantly identifying and then FIXING many of the problems presented to them by players. (A lot better than Blizzard did in the first 6 mos of WoW in my opinion.) If there is a real class imbalance they will get to it.

I personally like a lot of CC in the game. Just because you don't doesn't mean its something that needs to be fixed.

Suggestions:

This Game is fun. Hands down...