Best time of day for RWZ action?

Tilyanrana

Howdy,

Shifted is trying to get a RWZ team going, and we spent about an hour in the queue last night with no queue pop. We started kinda late (9ish Central), so I assume the folks that run RWZs had wrapped it up for the evening. Is there a specific time of day that folks are hitting RWZ, or is there simply no one queuing on a regular basis?

Either way, we'll be queuing Wed night starting at 7 Central.

Thanks!

Howdy,

Shifted is trying to get a RWZ team going, and we spent about an hour in the queue last night with no queue pop. We started kinda late (9ish Central), so I assume the folks that run RWZs had wrapped it up for the evening. Is there a specific time of day that folks are hitting RWZ, or is there simply no one queuing on a regular basis?

Either way, we'll be queuing Wed night starting at 7 Central.

Thanks!

We usually don't have enough people to make a team until around 8:00pm EST but even then if we don't see any or hear of any teams queuing we won't put the effort into putting a team together for the same result of sitting in queue for an hour standing on the fleet.

We've generally stopped queuing due to lack of action. Most of us have better things to do than sit online playing normal warzones (that we don't need on any toons) for 3-4 hours per night waiting for a ranked pop.

If you want to arrange a time for some games, I'm sure our team would be glad to get on and run for a few hours a night.. but after a night or two of this I think you guys will quickly get discouraged.. no offense. It's happened to pretty much every pvp guild on the server.

We've generally stopped queuing due to lack of action. Most of us have better things to do than sit online playing normal warzones (that we don't need on any toons) for 3-4 hours per night waiting for a ranked pop.

If you want to arrange a time for some games, I'm sure our team would be glad to get on and run for a few hours a night.. but after a night or two of this I think you guys will quickly get discouraged.. no offense. It's happened to pretty much every pvp guild on the server.

None taken. We fully expect to get rolled by ID and the other veteran RWZ teams; however, I think we can probably put up a decent fight and either way, we'll have fun dy^H^Htrying. We'll queue up tonight at around 19:00 CST, if we can get enough folks on (a challenge since most of our members are PVEers) .

I would break your balls on this post if I and my other rep friends didnt get so routinely slaughtered in war zones every night. lol.

Cheers for sticking through with it. I think a lot of teams ended up queuing and we had some great match-ups in the end.

It's a baptism of fire, but I hope you were able to take something away from it (besides ranked comms). From my own experience, it can be discouraging, especially if you feel like you're hitting a wall and don't know how to improve. If you have someone recording the matches, a good starting point to improving would be to watch those matches and try to find any mistakes you made.

Hope this helps and again, I think it's great for the server/community as a whole to have more ranked going on.

Cheers for sticking through with it. I think a lot of teams ended up queuing and we had some great match-ups in the end.

It's a baptism of fire, but I hope you were able to take something away from it (besides ranked comms). From my own experience, it can be discouraging, especially if you feel like you're hitting a wall and don't know how to improve. If you have someone recording the matches, a good starting point to improving would be to watch those matches and try to find any mistakes you made.

Hope this helps and again, I think it's great for the server/community as a whole to have more ranked going on.

Oh man, that Hutt Ball match was horrible. We're actually pretty good at HB, but you guys slaughtered us. You in particular were a joy to railshot!. :D

We definitely learned some stuff about ourselves and where we need to improve, and while losing sucks, we enjoy the challenge and want get to the point where we can be competitive. We will continue to queue for RWZs whenever we have enough folks on to field a team, and hope that this becomes a regular thing for all the PVP guilds on both sides. Agree, it's a great thing for the server and community to have more ranked going on.

Last night felt like pug RWZ night, I guess once people heard about the shifted team they decided to throw some teams together... A pug with Skillxx in it, a few people from ID were in a team with some pugs, Wanted got a group together, and we got a mixed Republic group going, it was a good time. Thanks for the games.

Last night felt like pug RWZ night, I guess once people heard about the shifted team they decided to throw some teams together... A pug with Skillxx in it, a few people from ID were in a team with some pugs, Wanted got a group together, and we got a mixed Republic group going, it was a good time. Thanks for the games.

We've been queuing pretty regularly, but it was nice to see some other teams in the mix. We got off to a bit of a rough start, kicking off the first game of the night without realizing one person was AFK when we queued (and it had to be a Voidstar on defense, of course). Had our sorc pulling him out of the spawn so he wouldn't get booted, lol.

Kudos to you guys for putting together a great mixed group, by the way. We're so used to playing only ID that it actually took a bit of adjusting to play somebody different. Never had a chance to play Shifted, but I believe we can credit them with the two empty RWZs we ended up in. Matched up against Wrath for a game last night as well, so that was fun getting to play our old Thana Vesh rivals ;)

We've been queuing pretty regularly, but it was nice to see some other teams in the mix. We got off to a bit of a rough start, kicking off the first game of the night without realizing one person was AFK when we queued (and it had to be a Voidstar on defense, of course). Had our sorc pulling him out of the spawn so he wouldn't get booted, lol.

Kudos to you guys for putting together a great mixed group, by the way. We're so used to playing only ID that it actually took a bit of adjusting to play somebody different. Never had a chance to play Shifted, but I believe we can credit them with the two empty RWZs we ended up in. Matched up against Wrath for a game last night as well, so that was fun getting to play our old Thana Vesh rivals ;)

You guys kept us in constant paranoia because of your two assassins. I think we would've been in a lot of trouble if we had gotten an ancient hypergates since our only stealth was our operative healer. Again, great games and we hope to face you guys again. To me, that is what ranked is all about and I think we're all better players for it.

We are probably responsible for one of those empty RWZs, not both. Had 2 DCs right after we entered AH, one of which was a crash to desktop and took while to recover from, so we dropped . I didn't realize at the time that there's a penalty for dropping, so next time we'll slog through it no matter what. Apologies for that!

Also, we are originally from Thana Vesh as well! <3

all on a wednesday... why you gotta do this to me :(