Armormech: Worthless end game?

Kaihothedruid

I mainly use armormech to outfit myself and my companions, and my alts and their companions. I "overleveled" armormech some - at level 31 I got 300 AM, and can make stuff I need 8 more levels to wear. It's nice for casually soloing - I can skip heroics and dailies, and still get good gear.

That is exactly what I Am saying, even with an Augment slot, the sheer amount of stats I would lose by switching to the purple from the orange with mods can -not- be made up for. There is no augment in the world that makes up for that kind of armor, aim, endurance, ect ect. So from where it stands now, every crafting profession with the exception of Cyber-tech is completely useless.

Is Bioware working to fix this?

Bioengineering is very useful end game :)

Cheeky. I like it. Lol. By rights he has it correct there. The augments can make the change but really in the long run they aren't the game changer.

Can't armormechs make fully modifiable armor? I couldl be wrong on this but as my underworld trading constantly finds completely modifiable sets I have yet to see any of these crafted items end up on the AH.. either that or they are bought as soon as they are put up.

I mean fully moddable, not just two slots.. just curious maybe the schematics are wrong.

Hawkeye Powered Ultramesh Legplates (Superior)

First, you got +accuracy version from your RE. RE more and get the right one you want. Good chunk of that accuracy could have been defense instead. Even during my first playhour during early access and crafting skill below 50, I noticed that there are many different version you can RE... Overkill = +power, Critical = +crit, Redoubt = + defense.

How can someone with maxed skill not know that?

Second, No orange armour have ever been crafted with augment slots since release (and EGA).

yeah...