Scheduled Maintnenance: Servers Available

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

On April 16th, all game servers will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Patch 2.0.0b will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday April 16th, 2013

Duration: 2 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM GMT) - 5AM PDT (12PM GMT)

Patch Notes

Crew Skills

Artifice

• Reverse Engineering certain color crystals will no longer provide an error message.
  • Advanced Crew Skill training is no longer required to Reverse Engineer color crystals of any type.

PvP

Note: For more details about these changes, please visit this post.

• The effect of Bolster on empty item slots has been decreased.
  • Due to itemization changes, Expertise has been removed from all War Hero and Elite War Hero pieces except for weapon crystals.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by AmberGreen
Update for times

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On April 16th, all game servers will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Patch 2.0.0b will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday April 16th, 2013

Duration: 2 hours

Time: 5AM PDT (12PM GMT) - 7AM PDT (2PM GMT)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

so that is 13.00 BST - 15.00 BST what happened to the 10 am - 12 pm GMT times ? seems weird having it in the afternoon when it effects a lot more players. :rak_02:

So I thought the crew skills for slicing and other bugged crew missions will be fixed in the 'upcoming patch'? Was that included as well or we have to wait for another week or so once again? =/ Edited by Mark-JPS

The 2.0.0b Patch Notes have been added to this thread and are now posted on the web and in the game launcher. :w_cool:

I am sure you guys don't get it...

PvP

Note: For more details about these changes, please visit this post.

•The effect of Bolster on empty item slots has been decreased. •Due to itemization changes, Expertise has been removed from all War Hero and Elite War Hero pieces except for weapon crystals.

1.- a EMPTY slot should receive 0 stats. THAT WAY NO ONE WILL BE ENTERING naked.

also ANYTIME you are using gear UN PAR with your lvl or the WZ you get 0 stats.

2.- again this is a BS fix.. FIX the bolster/roll back to the previous one or remove it. as easy as that. this change is a BS fix.. Is good to say guys we screw up we are rolling back .. and definitely is bad keep something that is broken in place with small changes with HALF of your comunitiy yelling to you.

3.- I HOPE you guys realize that u are *********** up again PVP and that u are putting at ricks the subscriptions of the ppl WHO DO PVP... you are helping mostly the free to play players and screwing your biggest subscription base , if that sounds smart to you I dunno.

The 2.0.0b Patch Notes have been added to this thread and are now posted on the web and in the game launcher. :w_cool:

Firstly, as small as this is, I want to thank you for including the patch notes BEFORE the update. Like I said, it's small, but I like seeing what's coming up instead of waiting until after the patch is live.

Secondly, your link points to the french version of the site. :rak_03:

so

u do not want that ppl enter naked ... so i guess u want that ppl enter wearing pvp gear

and then u strip the expertise of PVP gear ... so basicly ppl are entering naked

so gear that ppl grinded for months is suddenly useless

great thinking there

why dont u just delete all the gear we shouldnt be using anymore, this way we at least know devs dont give a rat *** about their players

so

u do not want that ppl enter naked ... so i guess u want that ppl enter wearing pvp gear

and then u strip the expertise of PVP gear ... so basicly ppl are entering naked

so gear that ppl grinded for months is suddenly useless

great thinking there

why dont u just delete all the gear we shouldnt be using anymore, this way we at least know devs dont give a rat *** about their players

Or, set up something like "hard mode" in PvP so that those who thrive (or desire to thrive) in PvP can play those and have their gear make all the difference, whereas the other hordes who enjoy PvP as a casual diversion (reminds me of playing Quake in the old days!) also have an option to do so without being relegated to useless fodder due to gear alone.

Or, set up something like "hard mode" in PvP so that those who thrive (or desire to thrive) in PvP can play those and have their gear make all the difference, whereas the other hordes who enjoy PvP as a casual diversion (reminds me of playing Quake in the old days!) also have an option to do so without being relegated to useless fodder due to gear alone.

bolster allrdy fixes the casuals that wanna do pvp, let the ppl who have grinded their gear for months have the gear like it is now

this is a slap in the face for evryone who grinded gear that was only +5 on some stat from the normal gear.

therefor this is terrible idea, and whats makes it worse, this has no point at all, ecxept enraging pvp players

Edited by jersyiii