When is it too much to take?

Tatebomb

Warning: this is a bit of a rant.

So I have played since launch with all the annoying bugs and after leveling a couple 50's and amassing alot of credits/gear/legacy levels my server pretty much died. But instead of canceling until server xfers I decide to reroll on a new server. Love the server and grinding out credits so I can buy all the nice shinys that are gonna be gone in 1.2 when alas I hit a crippling bug. I can't send anyone on a crew mission anymore and basically CS said yeah we know it's broke sorry. Bad enough I have to start from scratch but now I am basically out 80% of my credit revenue with my new char until they can fix it? So I have to start ANOTHER character to make money or grind my 41 vanguard 10 hours a day. Talk about a kick in the junk.

I'm done if they don't either A: fix the problem or B: give me 3.5 mil credits so I can get my white crystal and way too big speeder. I can assume B won't happen. Instead of nerfing crap and designing crappy looking armor how about you dedicate the resources to fix your bug riddled game.

Warning: this is a bit of a rant.

So I have played since launch with all the annoying bugs and after leveling a couple 50's and amassing alot of credits/gear/legacy levels my server pretty much died. But instead of canceling until server xfers I decide to reroll on a new server. Love the server and grinding out credits so I can buy all the nice shinys that are gonna be gone in 1.2 when alas I hit a crippling bug. I can't send anyone on a crew mission anymore and basically CS said yeah we know it's broke sorry. Bad enough I have to start from scratch but now I am basically out 80% of my credit revenue with my new char until they can fix it? So I have to start ANOTHER character to make money or grind my 41 vanguard 10 hours a day. Talk about a kick in the junk.

I'm done if they don't either A: fix the problem or B: give me 3.5 mil credits so I can get my white crystal and way too big speeder. I can assume B won't happen. Instead of nerfing crap and designing crappy looking armor how about you dedicate the resources to fix your bug riddled game.

i had a bug where i couldnt create a new character the other day when making a new alt

i submitted a ticket > it got closed

i submitted another ticket i got a CS person that said i needed to delete 94 characters

except i havent got 94 characters to delete. THe person then asked me to close my ticket and try again.

I dont understand why the customer service is so frustrating ?

Edited by Alpha-Llama

i had a bug where i couldnt create a new character the other day when making a new alt

i submitted a ticket > it got closed

i submitted another ticket i got a CS person that said i needed to delete 94 characters

except i havent got 94 characters to delete. THe person then asked me to close my ticket and try again.

I submitted a bug about a vendor on the imperial fleet calling me a jedi, they told me to put my suggestion on the forums, no its a bug, not a suggestion...

Because EA left customer support to Bioware, and Bioware have had no real experience running an MMO. They have no idea what they are doing.

I reported a slight typo in the name I used to create my guild. Their response: 'We're not offering guild name change services, so we can't do anything about it.'

Edited by dazednconfuzed

I just find it sad that they make it sound like the technology doesn't exist to fix/implement certain things. Like a character copy tool for example. I mean even a bare bones MMO like STO had a means of transferring your character to the test server.

If that is a bug - not being able to send any of your companions on crew missions.. Sorry but that is a game breaking bug and should be addressed immediately. I am just glad that I haven't run across it with any of my characters. Mind if I ask what crew stills you took so I don't attempt them on an alt.

BioWare created this game as a solo players game.. There really isn't anything outside of operations and some heroics that you can't run solo.. The crew is an integral part of that game play..

Fix your stuff Bioware.. Seriously.

If that is a bug - not being able to send any of your companions on crew missions.. Sorry but that is a game breaking bug and should be addressed immediately. I am just glad that I haven't run across it with any of my characters. Mind if I ask what crew stills you took so I don't attempt them on an alt.

BioWare created this game as a solo players game.. There really isn't anything outside of operations and some heroics that you can't run solo.. The crew is an integral part of that game play..

Fix your stuff Bioware.. Seriously.

You're right it's a game breaker for me. The bug occurred after a portion of my class quest where some companions become unavailable for anything and I guess since maybe I had some out at the time it started or something didn't jive when they all became available again who knows. I had slicing, scavaging, and UT but I don't think that had anything to do with it. Costing me a TON of credits though with each passing day.