Blue Goo

LWMWEB

Thanks for the help. I will be in alderon shortly. Where do you get white goo. Just for future reference. :-)

Actually I started with bio. I can no longer get the missionslisted on Toe. If you can reset let me know how.

Edited by LWMWEB

Yeah, I had a hard time getting enough Blue Goo to get a stack of prototypes made. The missions only return it rarely, I've gotten a ton of the other samples instead, and the missions are gray:P

Balmorra has a ton of them. Most the white star creatures drop random grade 3 samples and compounds, plus have a ton of level 3 nodes.

I've actually decided to do all the quests for that planet so I can get enough:)

Thanks for the help. I will be in alderon shortly. Where do you get white goo. Just for future reference. :-)

Actually I started with bio. I can no longer get the missionslisted on Toe. If you can reset let me know how.

Choose the "just the tip, just to see how it feels " dialogue option with Mako.

Everyone asking these bioanalysis levelling questions..

oof

People need to stop switching all their crewskills to biochem/bioanalysis/diplmo

You're going to ruin the game if you just follow suit and join on the FOTM bandwagon.

Some opinions should be kept to yourself, if you wanna be a leader then take a skill that loses money and cant make end game gear, the rest of us will make stuff that increases leveling speed, decreases downtime and makes pvp/raiding easier.