Vengeance PvP Gear Set For Immortal Tank.

DinkusKhan

So I've been working on a dps gear set for my Immortal jugg and I had originally planned to have 1 Exemplar relic of Serendipitous Assault, an Exemplar Initiative Device and 2 Exemplar initiative packages. I am going to keep my current Immortal relic of Reactive warding still in there. My question is should I go as far as to mod all of my current ranked immortal tank gear with Vengeance enhancements or should I just edit the relics, device, and packages and leave my actual gear alone. I still want to be effective in PvP wazones and I'm mostly doing this because I need a good gear build for when I participate 1v1 dueling events in my guild so I can dish out enough dps while still having my self heals on my side. Any thoughts?

So I've been working on a dps gear set for my Immortal jugg and I had originally planned to have 1 Exemplar relic of Serendipitous Assault, an Exemplar Initiative Device and 2 Exemplar initiative packages. I am going to keep my current Immortal relic of Reactive warding still in there. My question is should I go as far as to mod all of my current ranked immortal tank gear with Vengeance enhancements or should I just edit the relics, device, and packages and leave my actual gear alone. I still want to be effective in PvP wazones and I'm mostly doing this because I need a good gear build for when I participate 1v1 dueling events in my guild so I can dish out enough dps while still having my self heals on my side. Any thoughts?

Keep the war leader gear for the passives. Switch out mods/enhancements for high endurance dps ones.stack crit like mad. Become one with the fotm :D

I think, basically, "Yes". :D

I did some research just recently into the effectiveness of the various mitigation stats (shield, absorb, defense) in PvP matches, just to prove it to myself, and the end result is that we are just better off stacking endurance. (You can search for thread here about "shieldable" if you care.) So I'd ditch both the enhancement and mods that come with the tank gear, and put in the high endurance & power ones instead.