Personnel Decoration Packs

I would love to be able to get some personnel packs for direct CC purchase on the Cartel Market, here's my list of some I would like to see:

Imperial/Republic Military Personnel Pack:

x1 Imperial/Republic Officer(Male) (Those guys in uniform maybe checking a holo or using the /map emote)

x1 Imperial/Republic Officer(Female)

x4 Imperial/Republic Trooper (Troopers with a different uniform than the Guardsmen and maybe with a rifle ready on their hands)

x2 Imperial/Republic Assault Droids (The HK Customization model for both Republic and Empire)

Cantina Personnel Pack:

x1 Bartender (Diferent model from the Certificate Personnel Vendor [Maybe an Alien] and that actually works as a Cantina Vendor)

x1 Waitress (Diferent model from the Certificate Personnel Vendor [Maybe an Alien] and that actually works as a Cantina Vendor)

x2 Cantina Client(Male) (People that ocasionally use the /drink and /eat emotes)

x2 Cantina Client(Female)

x1 Kloo Musician

x1 Xantha Musician

Underworld Personnel Pack:

x1 Hutt

x1 Bounty Hunter (Male)

x1 Bounty Hunter (Female)

x2 Assassin Droid

x1 Rodian Thug

x1 Weequay Thug

x1 Nikto Thug

Female Dancers Personnel Pack: (Also a Male version of this Pack)

x2 Human Dancer(Female)

x2 Togruta Dancer (Female)

x2 Mirialan Dancer (Female)

x2 Cathar Dancer (Female)

Jedi Personnel Pack: (Could be made from the Tython and Yavin models)

x1 Jedi Master (Male)

x1 Jedi Master (Female)

x1 Jedi Knight (Male)

x1 Jedi Knight (Female)

x1 Jedi Consular (Male)

x1 Jedi Consular (Female)

x1 Padawan (Male)

x1 Padawan (Female)

Sith Personnel Pack: (Could be made from the Korriban and Yavin models)

x1 Sith Warrior (Male)

x1 Sith Warrior (Female)

x1 Sith Inquisitor (Male)

x1 Sith Inquisitor (Female)

x1 Sith Apprentice (Male)

x1 Sith Apprentice (Female)

x1 Sith Overseer (Male)

x1 Sith Overseer (Female)

Imperial Heroes Pack: (Players can only have one copy unlocked of each of these NPC's)

x1 Darth Marr

x1 Thana Vesh

x1 Lana Beniko

x1 Darth Malgus

x1 Darth Baras

x1 Darth Zash

x1 Darth Jadus

x1 Grand Moff Khilran

Republic Heroes Pack: (Players can only have one copy unlocked of each of these NPC's)

x1 Satele Shan

x1 Jace Malcom

x1 Theron Shan

x1 Revan (The model that appears on Malestorm Prison without the hood and the mask)

x1 Master Ven Zallow

x1 Master Kao Cen Darach

x1 Nico Okarr

x1 Lemda Avesta

Galactic Legends Pack: (Players can only have one copy unlocked of each of these NPC's)

x1 Giradda the Hutt

x1 Baron Deathmark

x1 Jakarro (& of course. C2-D4)

x1 Shae Vizla

x1 Revan Reborn

x1 Dread Master Raptus

x1 Dread Master Styrak

x1 Dread Master Brontes

Life Day Personnel Pack: (During Life day Event of course)

x1 Life Day Kloo Player (Female)

x2 Wookie Caroler

x2 Life Day Celebrant (Male)

x2 Life Day Celebrant (Female)

x1 Life Day Droid (The models from the last event)

Inquisitor Crewmates Personnel Pack:

x1 For each Inquisitor Companions.

Warrior Crewmates Personnel Pack:

x1 For each Warrior Companions.

Agent Crewmates Personnel Pack:

x1 For each Agent Companions.

Bounty Hunter Crewmates Personnel Pack:

x1 For each BH Companions.

Knight Crewmates Personnel Pack:

x1 For each Knight Companions.

Consular Crewmates Personnel Pack:

x1 For each Consular Companions.

Smuggler Crewmates Personnel Pack:

x1 For each Smuggler Companions.

Trooper Crewmates Personnel Pack:

x1 For each Trooper Companion.

(This packs should include one NON holographic model for all companions of the respective class in their standard gear and appearance. This would be a solution for people who want to have their companions present while on alts.)

Knights of the Fallen Empire Personnel Pack (Players can only have one copy unlocked of each of these NPC's)

x1 Arcann

x1 Vaylin

x1 Valkorion

x1 Tora

x1 Beywan Aygo (Non interactible, for decoration proposes only)

x1 Hylo Visz (Non interactible, for decoration proposes only)

x1 Juvard Illip Oggurobb (Non interactible, for decoration proposes only)

x1 Sana-Rae (Non interactible, for decoration proposes only)

Galactic Citizens Pack:

x1 Duros citizen

x1 Ithorian citizen

x1 Nikto citizen

x1 Wookie citizen

x1 Nautolan citizen (female)

x1 Twi'lek citizen (female)

x1 Cathar citizen (female)

x1 Zabrak citizen (male)

Alderaan Nobles Personnel Pack:

x1 House Thul Noble (male)

x1 House Thul Noble (female)

x1 House Organa Noble (male)

x1 House Organa Noble (female)

x1 Republic Senator (male)

x1 Republic Senator (female)

x1 Imperial Dignatary (male)

x1 Imperial Dignatary (female)

Crowds Personnel Pack: (These are intended for large hooks and can include a bunch of people doing stuff)

x1 Crime scene (Some security people inspecting a corpse while other stands guard)

x1 Cheering Crowd (A bunch of people cheering)

x1 Imperial Regiment (A commander giving orders to a group of lined up troopers)

x1 Republic Regiment (A commander giving orders to a group of lined up troopers)

x1 Jedi vs Sith (Some jedi and sith fighting each other endlessly)

x1 Republic vs Empire (Some imperial and republic troops fighting each other endelssly)

Edited by Saito_Hiraga
New Personnel Packs Added

Yes, please. I'd buy that for a dollar.

I'll add "Arrangements" that have npc's included.

A sectional with npc's sitting and interacting.

A bar with a patron or patrons sitting on the stools.

Boxes for short npc's to stand on; The scrap peddlers Hadiir, Izzar and Mnek come to mind.

Edited by Siarti

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
/Signed. We have a severe lack of variety in military personnel (need officers,techs,pilots,etc.) and force users (Sith and Jedi of different ranks and both genders). Many of these npcs can be copypasted from many areas of the game. Edited by KaitoX

I still think this is a great Idea. One more *Suggestion though.. How about Updating the personnel. The Imperial Guardsmen/Grenadiers in the Market now still have the Low Detail Bucket Helmet. Add the Higher Rez troopers with the better helmet and different colors the Planets already have ;White on Ilum, Makeb, Black from Drommand Kaas, Oricon. The Oricon's "Dread Host Soldiers" also would be good. Republic also has many figures never added to the market. Also the how about *Functional Decorations"? I know a few *Deco's actually do have a purpose but they are far and few between. Maybe Temple items for the Imperial and Republic force users that actually do give a buff (A good one because I know it would cost a lot) Mission givers other Functions available solely through the S.H. (Give the players ((payers)) an incentive to purchase a S.H. Make the personnel easier to acquire, without any function or activity they're as dead as the "Tombs" in the missions.

Heck, yeah! As long as they aren't incredibly expensive in Cartel Coins, I'll be very happy.

We do need more NPCs, especially ones performing emotes that aren't pacing back and forth.

I hope we get some that are sitting in chairs or at chair-height to overlap with chair decos.

Maybe we could have a "Seated Personnel" pack, and another pack with NPCs doing "special" tasks such as typing, welding, dancing, and playing musical instruments.

Edited by Xina_LA

Heck, yeah! As long as they aren't incredibly expensive in Cartel Coins, I'll be very happy.

We do need more NPCs, especially ones performing emotes that aren't pacing back and forth.

I hope we get some that are sitting in chairs or at chair-height to overlap with chair decos.

Maybe we could have a "Seated Personnel" pack, and another pack with NPCs doing "special" tasks such as typing, welding, dancing, and playing musical instruments.

I suppose they might cost the same as the "Essentials" bundles. The pros are that they should stay on the Cartel Market and will not get removed as packs do. That way you have time to save your coins to get them. Also if you are lucky you might pick them on the weekly sales.