Stronghold Zone-In Location Change

Abataamala

A thousand pardons in advance for asking what may be a fairly common question, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere and figured I'd just pop in quick and pose it here.

Is it possible to change where you "zone-in" or land when you travel to your stronghold? It hasn't mattered much up to now, as I've had Coruscant and Kaas City and it pretty much plops you into a more-or-less logical entry area. I just recently purchased Yavin and by default it puts you out by the ship landing deck. I'd like to be able to change this to the "foyer" area in the temple, but can't figure out how or even if this is possible.

My thanks for your anticipated assistance. :cool:

A thousand pardons in advance for asking what may be a fairly common question, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere and figured I'd just pop in quick and pose it here.

Is it possible to change where you "zone-in" or land when you travel to your stronghold? It hasn't mattered much up to now, as I've had Coruscant and Kaas City and it pretty much plops you into a more-or-less logical entry area. I just recently purchased Yavin and by default it puts you out by the ship landing deck. I'd like to be able to change this to the "foyer" area in the temple, but can't figure out how or even if this is possible.

My thanks for your anticipated assistance. :cool:

It's not possible unfortunately :c

• 2 weeks later...

in Tatooine you pop in the middle of the top roof balcony - don't realy knowing how - may be Bio had some complain about a such non-RP-arrival

then they try not to make same mistake twice in Yavin4 but the shiplanding is so far from the entrance that makes it uneasy and a quite annoying.

great idea to let us choose the pop point - what about a decoration on a small hook to place in the stronghold at convenience to define it ...

Edited by Ktull