Raid Suggestions?

Teknation

I think the story (Star Wars Red Harvest Book) Would make an excellent raid.

The short and sweet version is a Sith Lord (Why can't the Jedi mess up lol) made a horde of Zombie that were Acolytes from the Sith Academy(Were the story is taking place) from a force sensitive plant that a Jedi was growing (the Jedi can communicate with it). Basic Zombie Bite and become zombie theme, except that it quickly takes over when they(Acolytes) use the force(After being bite.)

That was only the surface of the story.(Want to know the rest buy the book. Its very Dark.)

It is based fairly close to this games timeline (in book timeline) .

What does everyone think about it?

Edited by Teknation
Clarafication.

There not really zombies. There more of an infections plague. There closely related but different in there own ways. Both are very aggressive. You don't die when you get the Rakghouls plague. You transform into a monster.

Unless they changed a few things from Knights of the old Republic. You actually come up with a cure. There is no cure for death.

You might need to recheck what makes a zombie.

Zombies are dead.

Rakghoul are biological mutation/Sith Sorcery....Determines the method in which they are created. There still alive.

I will emit there is a very similar in contraction. But like I stated last time this how it was except if it mutated to affect the dead.

If you read the book you can see the major differences, but if you want to keep arguing I am up for some fun. I can rather enjoy the options of other.

If you want to get some incite on it here is a place you can find it.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rakghoul

Rakghouls are goshdarn zombies. They act like zombies, spread like zombies, are treated like zombies, NPCs react to them like zombies, and get an entire flashpoint filled with them and more zombies who haven't fully transformed.

You want still more zombies? Go to Tatooine and hang out in the Czerka base. Lots of zombies there.

Enough with the silly things. Tatooine, Taris, and the flashpoint are more than enough.

This is really a lot of fun. :D

So you saying if it barks like a dog it must be a dog. But its not always the case.

It is the same with this.

I think your enjoying this argument or disagreement as much as I am. I agreed with the fact they have alot in common but it is also fact that they are still alive, Thus can't possible fall under the definition of a zombie.

Red Harvest would probably make for a decent flashpoint, methinks. After all, when an academy goes off the grid for two years, wouldn't you think the Empire would decide enough's enough and send someone along to find out what the hell's going on? Can't think of anything for a Republic-side version though. Not much reason for them to go poking around.

Red Harvest would probably make for a decent flashpoint, methinks. After all, when an academy goes off the grid for two years, wouldn't you think the Empire would decide enough's enough and send someone along to find out what the hell's going on? Can't think of anything for a Republic-side version though. Not much reason for them to go poking around.

I can think of a reason or two. Main reason is the plant needed to cause all of it would be grown by a Jedi. The Sith wouldn't have the Patient to grow something like that. Also. Learn about your enemy training and how they think then learn how to defend against that.