how many founders are left in the game?

Hefaiston

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here. Quit a bit after the FTP change, came back for KoTFE and KoTET, I saw one of the main characters coming back in one of the trailers, so I came back to kick his ***.

Real talk, though, I wish I had known Columi gear wasn't obtainable any longer before I sold it a few years back.

I am still here, eventhough was playing on the german server. Just changed this year to the english. Wanted to check out the english voice overs. Not bad have to say, comes close to the german version. But I am on and off, there are months where I don't log in and then can play for days :D :D :D :D

I just got back to te game again. Don't think myself of a veteran, I only played in short bits over the years, but I was here on day one.

I only finished 2 class story's and got 3 other characters around level 20, but I intend on finishing it all now.

Been here since beta, got my Darth Malgus Statue right next to me on top my pc tower all sitting on my oak desk. I even have my security key from the SWTOR collectors box set that Malgus came in, and it still is working. Got the collectors edition right after beta was over so i was able to do early launch before the rest of the world got their launch date.

So you Found a Founder............

Take care & Be well......

Edited by Sith-Viscera