Space in patch 1.2

AGSThomas

Well I'd guess it's possible it could come in 2.1...

Seeing how they're talking about 1.2 coming out sometime in April... 2.1 won't be out for some time yet, like a year or more I'd guess.

They said they want to expand the space combat stuff, but haven't said much more then that so far.

I could have sworn I heard something about " extensively expanded space combat" in 2.1 Were they talking about 2.1 or just something "they would like to do"??

I think they called their secret plans for space combat changes the "Solo" project or "Han" project. No details were given, but obviously something is in the works.

Version 2.0 will probably be the first expansion pack, ha!

I do believe that they did however talk about customizing your ship in the upcomming 1.2 patch. Unlockable things via the Legacy System like Mail Boxes.

Well I'd guess it's possible it could come in 2.1...

Seeing how they're talking about 1.2 coming out sometime in April... 2.1 won't be out for some time yet, like a year or more I'd guess.

They said they want to expand the space combat stuff, but haven't said much more then that so far.

Sorry changed that to read the correct upcoming patch.

Version 2.0 will probably be the first expansion pack, ha!

I do believe that they did however talk about customizing your ship in the upcomming 1.2 patch. Unlockable things via the Legacy System like Mail Boxes.

Yea I thought I remembered something about space and ship stuff.. but it wasnt listed on their "hype" video. You would think any change with space or the ship they would include in a trailer

"Space in patch 1.2 "

Gogo gadget parody cynicism:

Space is the "FINAL frontier," so BW will fail and upgrade space combat as the very last thing they do before the game totally tanks and the servers are turned off.

Wishful thinking, I believe.

To me star wars is about people, and TOR is about characters (people). I'd rather they not spend a lot of time on the space minigame - it's not really relevant to the rest of the game, and they already spend too much time on PvP, which is equally irrelevant to the game itself.

Yea I thought I remembered something about space and ship stuff...

They are adding in some new stuff with the 1.2 patch, to space ships. Things like training dummies, mailboxes, a droid that can repair your gear, and even some sort of limited GTN kiosk.

Nothing however has been mentioned in regards to the space combat system, with any sort of time line anyway.

They are adding in some new stuff with the 1.2 patch, to space ships. Things like training dummies, mailboxes, a droid that can repair your gear, and even some sort of limited GTN kiosk.

Nothing however has been mentioned in regards to the space combat system, with any sort of time line anyway.

^^ This..

They have stated a few times that they have some big plans for space combat, and that is pretty much all they have said. The rest is complete speculation on our part.