Screen shots

Sneakycheeks

• 1 month later...
The in-game screenshot function does not always work during cutscenes so there's no guarantee of getting the shot you want.

When the game started (Dec'11) I had no problems at all capturing screenshots from cut scenes.

Nowadays I get not a single of that kind of screenshots.

In game screenshots work flawless though.

Seems that some update brought some bugs with it...

Edited by Farbauti_GER

I looked in the My Documents Folder...there is nothing there for Swtor. :(
What I had to do was make a folder for Swtor (In My Documents) then inside it I had to make another one for Screenshots and it works for me getting Screenshots by hit the "Print Screen" butten but it doesnt work at all for cut scenes...:cool:

A little side note if you hit Alt+Z it will turn your hud off to get a better screenshot ;)

Here is a look at one of mine http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/486585_483764958300440_386725822_n.jpg

Edited by Legolose

• 1 month later...

Bump. Still having this issue. Screenshots rarely work for me in both cutscenes and ingame. It seems very sporadic, sometimes it will let me take multiples, and then other times I'm lucky if I can get one.

Please fix this!

• 1 year later...
you can always run bandicam or any other program that does this sort of thing

Right, BUT...

Handicam does not work in cut scenes.

And it seems too much to ask for an in-game feature (print key) to actually work, isn't it BioWare?

Edited by Farbauti_GER

Right, BUT...

Handicam does not work in cut scenes.

And it seems too much to ask for an in-game feature (print key) to actually work, isn't it Blizzard?

Yeah! Sock it to Blizzard, they need to care more about this game and the bugs that plague it!

I'm having fun with you--Blizzard runs that OTHER MMO. They have nothing to do with SW:TOR. It's Bioware you want.

Yeah! Sock it to Blizzard, they need to care more about this game and the bugs that plague it!

I'm having fun with you--Blizzard runs that OTHER MMO. They have nothing to do with SW:TOR. It's Bioware you want.

LOL, uups you are right :)

Why do all company's names have to start with a "B" ? ;)