how much did you level?

HexDecimalUK

I got my lowbie trooper from 15 to 32 this weekend. Actually motivated to keep leveling him now a bit, as I still have rested and honestly he's fun to play now. I'm not going to have much time next weekend due to the basketball tourney and traveling out of town. Trooper story is pretty good, too.

HA! you guys missed out. I see someone did not join a Gree power leveling group. With those groups doing the Heroic Gree Quest over and over and over, for about 8 hour or so you could get a character from 10 to 50, i know MANY people that did Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on multiple toons. Maybe next weekend for you guys, if they don't patch that HA.

Well i know it was a bit of a grind but now I'm just going through my class stories planet by planet, and having plenty of fun doing it, as for buffs i got all 4 but i know many people who power leveled toons just for the buff that weekend.

LOL, see, I know nothing about exploits. I wouldn't know one if it hit me square in the head.

I was/am perfectly content doing it as intended. Nothing better to do on the Imperial side anymore as it is.

It's not like I'm going to be playing these extra characters much at 50 anyway. Just experiencing the stories.

Didn't level a single toon, cause already leveled all the ones I need.

On another note, this event kicked 50 PvP in the groin. :mad:

Not only it ruined 50 pvp, but you have tools qing with 5000 health like my last 2 warzones. Every warzone I have played in past 48 hours has 5+ people recruit or below gear and its not fair for 1-2 ppl in warzone who want to get a good Player VS Player experience. So since my only focus is PvP i have no reason to continue playing this. See you 2.0

Not only it ruined 50 pvp, but you have tools qing with 5000 health like my last 2 warzones. Every warzone I have played in past 48 hours has 5+ people recruit or below gear and its not fair for 1-2 ppl in warzone who want to get a good Player VS Player experience. So since my only focus is PvP i have no reason to continue playing this. See you 2.0

Yep it's bad for the game to have new players.

When you first hit 50 and PVP'd I hated you for messing up my experience.

Who are you?

Yep it's bad for the game to have new players.

When you first hit 50 and PVP'd I hated you for messing up my experience.

"When you first hit 50": it was first week of game launch

"When you first hit 50": i had 18k health for I used the money earned from quests to buy level 22 at that time armorings from GTN

"When you first hit 50": i wasnt a tool to Q for WZs with unmodded shells as my gear pieces and only have 5000 health or only use one weapon in dualwielders class. Its super hard to go to mailbox to collect full set of Tionesse and full set of recruit gear, which to this day none of you deserve as people spent hours farming Tionesse or Champion gear and you just get it free - but hey ITS *********** difficult to use mailbox - game is too hard. Just like World of Warcraft - let's remove talent trees.

Just like Razbot said " Unless some massive change or REAL class balance (see: Merc Healers not ****/ can use all classes in rateds comps interchangeably)" I have nothing to add, and I said that in my unsubscribe comments. Bioware needs to learn from EVE-Online developers that when you do have a small community MMO you play the game yourself and you address the issues players have to keep them playing. Why do you think there are no "0-50 in one night" weekends there - could you *********** imagine if every noob was flying Titans day one? PvP aspect sucks cause certain classes are not getting love for the past year and a half, and even some good guys like Cilas are generating some world PvP on this server, which shouldn't even be necessary for him to do, game developers should come up for reasons to add that. and not to beat the dead horse playing with people in WZs knowing nothing about PVP or blatantly about the game and the fact that theres a mailbox full of gear just waiting to be picked up: THAT is not the crowd I wanna PvP with. And don't start with rateds - been there - done that and the rest of 0.00001 % SWTOR population to even try to do them.

Not telling anybody what to do, this is my opinion solely and my choice, you continue playing what you want and how you want.

I have hardly time to play at all atm, I just leveled some of my toons to a level up if they had a red class quest. After 5 50s everything is boring except the story, dunno how some managed to get 12 50s, must have nothing else to do lol.

Yes i am struggling to with my jug in recruit gear but i mostly refuse to play lowbey PVP on account that its completely Pay2Win LOL112+expertise from cartel war hero crystals. i only did the pylon thing for my last level i couldn't do more than that i would fall asleep i did fall asleep haha lol Edited by HexDecimalUK

i mostly refuse to play lowbey PVP on account that its completely Pay2Win LOL112+expertise from cartel war hero crystals.l

Are you really saying that getting 112 expertise in a lowbie makes you invincible? Especially as a jugg in your 40s, if you're having trouble killing someone in lowbies it's far more often because

A) your gear is out of date, or

B) you still need to learn about the class you're leveling,

not because they have some expertise crystals off the GTN.

Also, two crystals gives you 82 expertise, not 112.

Edited by namesaretough

are you saying that expertise doesn't give the player an advantage? and who the hell said i was having problems? i just see 900 GC level 50 gear being sold to level 35+ players as pay2win , and how much is besides the point if they were selling 1 expertise it would be just as much of a scam in my eyes as it is now and as if the game isnt horribly balanced enough without that BS being put in as long as mercs/commandos (who grief teams by joining them) are the way they are ALL pvp is invalid and not a single victory between anyone is proven why, because the game is not balanced and lowby is a joke if i ever i saw one, pitting level 10s against level 49s who have expertise and augs, And still i mind not that WZs are meaningless, Why? because the true PVP is in the open level 50 worlds and balance of classes means nothing to sheer strategy and tactics something your top trumps tunnel fest WZs will never give you i just wish i didn't have to put up with them in order to get geared. But yes in closing lowby is pay2win what did you expect its free2play and whats more its EA.