Penalty for leaving warzones

TyHeaton

I'm in a warzone right now where we're being beaten pretty summarily, which is fine. It happens. The problem is with the 5+ people who keep leaving and rejoining hoping to be put in one where we're dominating instead. They've left and rejoined at least 3 times, with one guy doing it at least 6.

Why is there no deserter debuff?

Honestly, I'm against rage quitting, but when the whole team is being *****, I will quit. And I don't mean poor skill, as long as you're trying, that's fine. But when your team decides to camp and have a dance off because it's funny, I'm not gong to sit around for 12 minutes while getting mobbed.

Honestly, I'm against rage quitting, but when the whole team is being *****, I will quit. And I don't mean poor skill, as long as you're trying, that's fine. But when your team decides to camp and have a dance off because it's funny, I'm not gong to sit around for 12 minutes while getting mobbed.

I sort of agree with this. It's seeing the same ******es rejoining minutes later and saying **** like "lol just lose noobs" before leaving again.