Korriban - Codex Entries

DrakusMa

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but I got a ticket from a dev stating that the Imperial Scholar title has been REMOVED since beta despite the fact that third-party websites still list it as available.

So, NO IMPERIAL SCHOLAR.

I submitted a ticket for Sith Academy and have yet to get a response.

Had to leave Korriban with 25/28 entries (Inquisitor). :(

How did you get the shyrack? I've killed atleast 40-50 of em

From what I've seen you have to kill a specific type of creature to get the bestiary entry. For instance, I didn't get klorslugs until I killed the Broodwatcher in the Tomb of Ajunta Pall. I don't remember which type of shyrack got me that unlock, but I'd try finding one marked as strong that you don't remember killing before.

I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but I got a ticket from a dev stating that the Imperial Scholar title has been REMOVED since beta despite the fact that third-party websites still list it as available.

So, NO IMPERIAL SCHOLAR.

Well I have seen a person running arround on the pre-play with the title so its definatly not removed like you and your GM say.

I too am looking for the sith acadamy entry too. As for the beast entries seems you have to kill multiple types of that beast if not all the diffrent types. Slug lava, ripper, watcher and so on.

For the enemy entries you have to kill 1 specific type of the enemy as was stated above.

From my experience this is NOT true. You have to at kill at least 1 of EACH subspieces (class specific not included in most cases) of the beast found on that world. Any variation on the name is included. If you miss any 1 of them, it will not unlock.

I got my Shyrack entry when I did the Blood Legacy quest solo in the Academy.

Might have been coincidence, but maybe some people miss that specific kind of Shyrack because they grouped in this mission and never killed one directly themselves.

But I have the same problem with the Species entry. As a Sith Warrior I got only 2 out of 3 entries. Sith Purebloods and the other one eyed guy.

How am I supposed to get the Dashade entry with not being SI? Or should I have gotten a Twi'lek entry and Vette is just not giving it to me for some reason?

i also have the problem nof not being able to unblock the last location entry here in my codex, listed everywhere i look as sith academy, and the title i cannot get either listed in some places as scholar and in others as hater from hate machine, ive done hate machine and scoured that instance many btimes and not gotten a atitle yet so im miffed, have active tickets so ill wait and post back what CS says

I have been able to get 26/28 as a Sith Inquisitor.

Locations 6/7

Titles 0/1

According to this list here:

http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/korriban-codex-entries/21/

I do not have the Warrior Acolyte title or the Imperial Scholar title. I have the Apprentice title from being an SI.

I am missing the Sith Academy location (I ran all over it and tried to come back from where one initially enters and tried clicking on the bind location as someone in this thread suggested).

My bug submission regarding the 'Sith Academy' unlock has gone unanswered.

My bug submission for 'Imperial Scholar' title did go answered and was closed. This title no longer exists.

So Bioware may be aware of the Academy location bug and are working on it. They also probably have not fixed their max number of codex entries to reflect the removing of codex entries from the game.

From my experience this is NOT true. You have to at kill at least 1 of EACH subspieces (class specific not included in most cases) of the beast found on that world. Any variation on the name is included. If you miss any 1 of them, it will not unlock.

That is not true. There are a couple that give the entry, sometimes just 1 specific one. Go to torhead, it will tell you which enemy is required to give the codex entry.

I don't think that's quite right. From the dev blog:

"Unlocking the codex entry for the k’lor’slug, for example, involves killing a hard to find, tougher k’lor’slug deep in one of Korriban’s tombs. Additionally, exploring the artifacts in the Academy’s library can reveal ancient bits of lost lore, and doing quests for various alien species can unlock their entry in the codex."

http://www.swtor.com/news/blog/20110506

I remember when my codex entry unlocked after killing a specific beast somewhere in a tomb in Korriban; can't remember specifics mind you.

I am a Sith Warrior and am 26/30 for the Korriban codexes. Missing:

Sith Titles (Lore) - no idea where to get that - help please!

Dashade (Species) - okay, thats for SI's only

Sith Academy (Location) - okay, sounds like a bug since as many of you have commented

Scholar (Titles) - sounds like people are saying its been removed. Howeve, I have two titles in the Codex, Acolyte & Apprentice, but it says 1/2 in Korriban, so is this a bug?

Any light shed on this would be great

Hello,I got The Sith Academy by accident today,

when you first zone into the area(lvl 1) before you head down into the tomb to blow up the slug eggs,to the right of the entrance there's a elevator lift,at the top the codex pops for

the Sith unlock.

Hello,I got The Sith Academy by accident today,

when you first zone into the area(lvl 1) before you head down into the tomb to blow up the slug eggs,to the right of the entrance there's a elevator lift,at the top the codex pops for

the Sith unlock.

I was not able to reproduce this, I tried the elevator several times. From Valley of the Dark Lords at the bottom to Sith Academy I had to move forward a little bit to change zones after leaving the elevator.

how are you tracking the achievements you don't have? in the game or off websites?

I have an overview saying 26/28 korriban but it doesn't say which is missing.. but yes i don't have the locations sith academy either :( and i can't pop it as previously described at the elevator either

how are you tracking the achievements you don't have? in the game or off websites?

I have an overview saying 26/28 korriban but it doesn't say which is missing.. but yes i don't have the locations sith academy either :( and i can't pop it as previously described at the elevator either

There are websites that have the lists for the planets and also sometimes information how and where to get the entries - especially datacrons since they are the most important and interesting ones.

What I still do not get is how a Sith Warrior is supposed to get the Codex on Korriban completed when of the 3 species entries he needs to aquire, one of them seems to be a class only entry for the Sith Inq companion. So, my question is how doess a Sith WArrior get the Dashade entry or is there an equivalent for the Warrior? It can not be Twi'lek since I think I have read somewhere that you get that in a totally different place.

Edited by GeltonTorr

I am a Sith Warrior and am 26/30 for the Korriban codexes. Missing:

Sith Titles (Lore) - no idea where to get that - help please!

Dashade (Species) - okay, thats for SI's only

Sith Academy (Location) - okay, sounds like a bug since as many of you have commented

Scholar (Titles) - sounds like people are saying its been removed. Howeve, I have two titles in the Codex, Acolyte & Apprentice, but it says 1/2 in Korriban, so is this a bug?

Any light shed on this would be great

Sith Titles is in a weird spot, i found it last night with the help of like eleventy billion websites...where the trainers are in the academy, south of the sith warrior trainer, there is what looks like a library, once you enter that room look to the left on the set of selves for a pyrmid looking object. it doesn't have the highlighting like other lore objects, or make noise, or anything, but if you mouse over it, it says sith titles. Imperial Scholar and Sith Academy look like they are bugged/not working

I was not able to reproduce this, I tried the elevator several times. From Valley of the Dark Lords at the bottom to Sith Academy I had to move forward a little bit to change zones after leaving the elevator.

I just made an alt and got the unlock, Go up the elevator and walk strait into the crane looking thing were 2 Acolytes are and broken pots. just about 15 feet