Rakata earrings fastest way

Shoyan

If you've finished your class story, you can do Daily Missions on Belsavis and Ilum to earn Daily Commendations. These are tradeable for implants and earpieces from the "Mission Support Vendor" on those planets.

I don't know if I'd call that FAST though, since it costs 120 comms to get one piece, and it takes about 10 days to earn that many comms, faster if you have someone to team up with on the daily heroics.

High level crafters can make these, too, so you will find some on the GTN. Pricey, though.

The matrix cube is assembled from three shards obtained from datacrons. I believe you want the one made from three greens, as it is (at level 50), 58 strength, 50 Endurance, 24 Critical.

Relics are available from the Light or Dark side vendor on the Fleet, or from the GTN.

Edited by Gidrea

Rakata Implants and Earpieces are bought with Daily Commendations, you can get 7 per day on Ilum and 17 on Belsavis. (Techincally you can get 8 on Ilum, but Defend the SHippment is almost always bugged). so that is 24 per day, or 6 days to get an implant/ear piece.

The implants purchased with Dailys are BoE, so they can be sold on the GTN. Earpieces are BoP, as are the armor/barrels/hilts.

Crafters make Columi implants and ear pieces, but they can have an augment slot on them. A Columi piece with an augment slot is very expensive, but can be better than a Rakata piece.

Edit: Defend the shippment is fixed when 1.2 comes out, and Corellia is getting a new daily area, so I have no idea how many total daily commendations you will be able to get then.

Edited by Tickdoff-Tank

Rakata Implants and Earpieces are bought with Daily Commendations, you can get 7 per day on Ilum and 17 on Belsavis. (Techincally you can get 8 on Ilum, but Defend the SHippment is almost always bugged). so that is 24 per day, or 6 days to get an implant/ear piece.

Plus 2 daily tokens from the last space mission in the Ilum sector. The total tally atm is 27 per day, if all missions are completed. Defending the Shipment can be done after Tuesday resets, as long as no one bugs it out by the time you get to it. Same with the Mining Equipment mission, that one is usually available but often ends up being bugged out as well towards the end of the week. So the earliest you will be able to get the earpiece, and two implants if you do all daily missions everyday is 2 weeks.

Plus 2 daily tokens from the last space mission in the Ilum sector. The total tally atm is 27 per day, if all missions are completed. Defending the Shipment can be done after Tuesday resets, as long as no one bugs it out by the time you get to it. Same with the Mining Equipment mission, that one is usually available but often ends up being bugged out as well towards the end of the week. So the earliest you will be able to get the earpiece, and two implants if you do all daily missions everyday is 2 weeks.

Forgot about the space mission, even though I do it every day, lol.

I have never seen Mining Equipment bugged for long, if it is bugged I just come back after I finish Belsavis and it has always been back up.