social points problem?

Protongun

I am not sure what I am missing . I have only 6 social points. I spent last night in groups and saw the little window on the lower left pop up and say how many points I had earned. When we were done I still only showed 6 social points.

Can anyone help? TIA

I am not sure what I am missing . I have only 6 social points. I spent last night in groups and saw the little window on the lower left pop up and say how many points I had earned. When we were done I still only showed 6 social points.

Can anyone help? TIA

I would contact customer service on that .

You are mistaken, you get social points win or lose, as long as you choose an option. You only get the SP when the quest (or fp) completes though. Until then, they sit in limbo waiting.

This is how it works. If you end up not finishing the FP because someone leaves or you don't kill the final boss, you get none of the social points.

This is how it works. If you end up not finishing the FP because someone leaves or you don't kill the final boss, you get none of the social points.

This.

You have to complete the mission and accept the reward before the social points you've earned actually become valid. The same goes for companion affection as well.

Can anyone help? TIA

If you have already handed in the mission(s) then you should have got the Social points. However, some people do see a bug where the Social points they earn are not added to their character. If you are affected by this, you will need to send in a /bug report to let the Devs know that there is another victim of the problem.

From what I have seen, raising a CSR ticket will not help, because the CSRs do not have the ability to retroactively apply earned social points.

If im not mistaken, you only get social points for winning the conversation roll.

As has been said, that's a misconception. You get 1 SP per group member, and double that if your roll is highest of the group, i.e. it's your response that gets "screen time".