achievement question

Daniellcarlson

is there any point to do all the quests on a planet from a legacy achievement point of view.

i understand gear, codex, lightside, darkside points and all the stuff you get from doing all quests.

but is there a specific achieve for doing all quests on a planet or in general?

I think the current achivements only apply to heroics and story missions. But if your goal is to max out the achivements you might aswell do the missions or you'll just have to grind enemies outside missions, resulting in that you lose out on plantary comms/exp/potential rewards. Edited by MidichIorian

is there any point to do all the quests on a planet from a legacy achievement point of view.

i understand gear, codex, lightside, darkside points and all the stuff you get from doing all quests.

but is there a specific achieve for doing all quests on a planet or in general?

You need the individual planetary achievements to get the Galactic Loremaster and Beastmaster titles, I think.

There MAY be cartel coins associated with that, but I haven't checked recently.

I try to identify achievements that give rewards I'm interested in, for example cartel coins or fleet requisition, and work on sub achievements for those in batches. Its quite easy to access lore objects in dungeons or heroic areas when you are max level, often the npc's ignore you entirely.

Edited by phalczen

You need the individual planetary achievements to get the Galactic Loremaster and Beastmaster titles, I think..

I can speak to both of those at least, but yes, there are individual planetary achievements that have to be completed to get those titles. However, most of them are not quest-related. A lot of the Beastmaster achievements are simply 'kill this thing' and the thing is usually just wandering around in the world (note: there are exceptions to this. One in particular is at the end of a multi-staged Area-4 quest on Alderaan in the Bonus Series area).

There are some other quests that give titles though that aren't strictly an 'Achievement', but...there ya go.

To me it seemed like with a bunch of alts you end up getting all the planet achievements without the need to go out of your way to do any of them. I do not even recall how I got half of mine updated lol. Some planets look like they will take a lot longer then others though :eek:

To me it seemed like with a bunch of alts you end up getting all the planet achievements without the need to go out of your way to do any of them. I do not even recall how I got half of mine updated lol. Some planets look like they will take a lot longer then others though :eek:

I have no idea how many alts you'd need to run in order to kill 500 Bormu on Balmorra. I've run 3 or 4 through killing all the Bormu in sight, and I'm still not close to getting it.

I have no idea how many alts you'd need to run in order to kill 500 Bormu on Balmorra. I've run 3 or 4 through killing all the Bormu in sight, and I'm still not close to getting it.

I thought I'd try my hand at completionism and give that one a go. I died of boredom and am not sure how I'm even able to post this.

I thought I'd try my hand at completionism and give that one a go. I died of boredom and am not sure how I'm even able to post this.

Some achievements are worth more points than others, but its not like your running total of points unlocks anything per se. That is one thing I like about DCUO, the "Feats" in that game earn you skill points to spend on weapon trees, and some of the talents in those trees add passives. Although subtle, they do help your character stats a little. It would be nice if achievement points here did the same thing. Then, there would be more motivation to kill 500 Bormu.