How was Han Solo able to wear Trooper armor in SW IV?

Andge

But how could a tanking companion like chewbacca one-shot silver mobs while un-armed?

And besides, wookies are melee tanks, everyone knows they don't get blaster rifle skills!

Chewie was wearing a baldaric with Dread Guard mods in it.

Bowcasters are classed under "Blaster Rifle"! *sage nod*

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke wasn't a Jedi at that point, also don't confuse a film with a game, a film has to make some nod to reality, were anybody can put on a piece of armour. The game restricts armour to balance the classes, in (un)real life a Jedi could calve through a dozen troopers or bounty hunters without breaking a sweat

WoW was the first MMO...

What about Yoda? He tought Luke to Force lift rocks, but only Consulars can do that!

And how could Obi-Wan use Force speed if he's a Knight?

How did the clone troopers manage to kill Jedi by challenging them to a duel! HACKERS!

And how did Palpatine get Force leap? He's a sorcerer, not a warrior!

:rolleyes:

What about Obi Wan stealing and then giving away AnakIn's bound Lightsaber?! I am reporting him!

Plus how many cartel packs did Vader have to buy to get that helmet?

the whole armor set drops from the boss fight on mustafar, but he failed to kill the boss and simply needed on every item, frekin ninja

Obi-wan didn't fall through the floor....he merged with the Force the way some jedi do after they die. (except he wasn't dead at the time) It'd unbalance the game, but I'd love to see a Force buff for Jedi characters that makes your character glow and increase damage output 500% (the glow is from the shear amout of Force energey you are channeling burning away your body) to minimize the negative effects on game balance, the buff could drain your health while active.

...also don't confuse a film with a game, a film has to make some nod to reality, were anybody can put on a piece of armour. The game restricts armour to balance the classes

^This part is incomprehensible to me.

I wonder if what is really going on in SW IV is that classes have evolved since SWTOR. Remember, the films take place many years after the events in SWTOR.

So maybe this means that in a future expasion, e.g. when the level cap is raised, that smugglers can learn to put on heavy armor.

Doesn't explain why Luke only has one lightsaber and is still wearing what I would call medium armor, though. It's like he's level maybe 7-8ish whereas Han Solo is then level 51+.

Edited by Andge

Doesn't explain why Luke only has one lightsaber and is still wearing what I would call medium armor, though. It's like he's level maybe 7-8ish whereas Han Solo is then level 51+.

Han leveled up by shooting Greedo. Luke had yet to reach his advanced class.