Coming in Game Update 1.2

CourtneyWoods

There are a number of new features coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ with Game Update 1.2, “Legacy”. This includes new playable content, like Operations and Warzones, as well as new game systems like Guild Banks, Player-vs-Player Warzone ranking, and the next evolution of Legacy. Check out all of the exciting new content coming up in this video!

Watch Now

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The changes in 1.2 put the final nail in the coffin for my subscription. You guys and gals dropped a bomb on Star Wars lore. With your inability to put appropriate Crystal Color solutions into place.

Remove the LS / DS restrictions but, if only on the RP servers you should add restrictions that adhere to the traditions during this time period (Sith and blaster shooting classes use red only, etc).

Ability to have a Bounty Hunter Force Choke someone is a joke as well. Why didn't you just unlock skills that don't give someone such a large Force advantage like that? Such as Imperial Agent unlocks a Stealth Generator skill. Or Jedi Consular can unlock your ability to rally your allies with a temporary buff.

You decided the ability for a Trooper to Force Lightning was okay because his dad was a Pureblood Sith Inquisitor? Seems pretty far fetched.

I really think your design team needs to do a better job of customer profiling and reviewing analytic data on your community of players.

/disappointed :(

The changes in 1.2 put the final nail in the coffin for my subscription. You guys and gals dropped a bomb on Star Wars lore. With your inability to put appropriate Crystal Color solutions into place.

Remove the LS / DS restrictions but, if only on the RP servers you should add restrictions that adhere to the traditions during this time period (Sith and blaster shooting classes use red only, etc).

Ability to have a Bounty Hunter Force Choke someone is a joke as well. Why didn't you just unlock skills that don't give someone such a large Force advantage like that? Such as Imperial Agent unlocks a Stealth Generator skill. Or Jedi Consular can unlock your ability to rally your allies with a temporary buff.

You decided the ability for a Trooper to Force Lightning was okay because his dad was a Pureblood Sith Inquisitor? Seems pretty far fetched.

I really think your design team needs to do a better job of customer profiling and reviewing analytic data on your community of players.

this guy represents that group of people who are never satisfied

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya...

I for one am very happy with the changes :D

People need to have patience! This is a strong game, with a very minimal amount of issues since launch. That is unheard of!

The new features will come and the game will just keep getting better. Too many people have an expectation of "I want it all now!" and that just isn't life.

Think of the game as a fine meal and we are just in the first course. When they get done, you will be so full you'll have to unbutton your pants ;)

Keep up the great work BioWare!

CajunSinjin

Edited by CajunSinjin

There were hundreds of posts complaining about the color restrictions when they were put in. Now BW listened and the posts about removing them start. BW needs to just make the game the way they want it, because no matter what they do, someone will complain.

Any ETA on 1.2? I realize it may be too far out for a set date, but are we looking at a week or two, a month or two, what?

If I recall it originally was scheduled for this month but was pushed back till next month, Though I could be wrong.

this guy represents that group of people who are never satisfied

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya...

That's cool. Let me know when that game based on actual Star Wars lore and set around the Old Republic era comes out. Because... ya... this isn't it. :cool:

Grand Jedi Master who is a Sith Pureblood, is fully 10000 / 10000 Light Side and wields a red lightsaber crystal (though not affiliated with the Sith)... and occasionally Force Lightning's which is fueled by Dark Side energy.

Hmm... yeah... as I said.

nice patchnote

good changes, cos it was hell borring now...

bioware knew most of starters got their subs ending about now :) (1 ment 1m +2m) good move

imo : more cool armors for republic... empire scums look like doom's charracters now, and republic get another gay hoods...

This just isn't lore. You're completely mistaken. Even a Jedi Master in Episode 2 was using a red saber.