Wow...Really. This is great :)

Thank you!

AWESOMENESS guildmate!!!!!

*big guildmate thumbs up*

:eek: Yes. It's huge... Thanks a lot.

Cheers!

Awesome, awesome compilation!!

SWTOR forum's fastest sticky??

I emailed it to Eric Musco, I am also surprised how fast it got stickied :)

Great work. I did notice a dead link (only because the podcast name caught my eye). Your link for the "Passionately Casual" podcast is dead. I found it here: https://passionatelycasual.com/

Thanks! Fixed.

Do you have a document of this information so it can be made available for those that cannot access the forum?

No I do not sorry, but if you want to copy and paste it all in to say a google drive link you are welcome to. I just don't think I could keep both that and this thread up-to-date simultaneously.

OUTSTANDING! Thank you very much. :ph_great_update:

Thank you!

Awesome job! Watch all ur vids and been w u for a while.

Keep it up!

Hello from Youtube! :p

It’s good to see a thread like this. :D

Not sure if you realise, but the link for pvp goes to the wrong page

Hmm.... I checked it and it is going to the right one for me, http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=947159&page=3#edit9574988 where is it going for you?

Wow. This is very impressive! Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen, I am sure I'll be returning to this page many times! Really though, it is a lot of work and you deserve a huge congratulations and thank you for doing this!

GeneralKoonFett

Thank you! And yes a HUGE thank you to all the content creators out there who make guides and videos!

Thanks!

Cheers!

And I'll second my alt-account's huge thumbs up to the OP for this thread!

You might want to change the attribution on the acronym link to Icestar, the OP on that thread.

Thank you! This has been fixed, guessing it was a copy-paste error :)

Can't understate what a massive help this must be for newer players to have such a comprehensive list of guides all in one place. Serious kudos for putting in the time to make this for the benefit of everyone - thank you.

Can't understate what a massive help this must be for newer players to have such a comprehensive list of guides all in one place. Serious kudos for putting in the time to make this for the benefit of everyone - thank you.

Cheers! And you're welcome!

Do you have a document of this information so it can be made available for those that cannot access the forum?

Who can't access the forums? Everyone should be able to read and click on stuff. You just can't reply to anything if you're not a sub.

@OP Amazing job and a wonderful list for the community.

Not sure if you realise, but the link for pvp goes to the wrong page

It goes to the 3rd page and not the 2nd page.

Also, I little bit of feed back. It would probably be good for new players if you put Ne'laa's PvP guide to SW:TOR updated, in both the pvp sub categories because the description on how each WZ map works and tactics are more detailed than all the others (sorry, yours are good to, but it’s hard to refer to YouTube vids in the middle of a match).

I do know Ne’laas’s is really long and I have asked if he would be willing to copy the WZ map and description part into a seperate page, but at this stage, he’s unable too).

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Who can't access the forums? Everyone should be able to read and click on stuff. You just can't reply to anything if you're not a sub.

@OP Amazing job and a wonderful list for the community.

I know some people can't at work when trying to see news due to firewalls blocking "gaming" sites. But I'm not too worried about that, people mostly look up guides while actually playing I would think.

Also, I little bit of feed back. It would probably be good for new players if you put Ne'laa's PvP guide to SW:TOR updated, in both the pvp sub categories because the description on how each WZ map works and tactics are more detailed than all the others (sorry, yours are good to, but it’s hard to refer to YouTube vids in the middle of a match).

I do know Ne’laas’s is really long and I have asked if he would be willing to copy the WZ map and description part into a seperate page, but at this stage, he’s unable too).

Absolutely, good idea. Done! If you know anymore text guides for specific warzones, feel free to share them. There's a reason my vids are at the bottom of that list lol.

Thanks for all of the work you put into this. Very helpful!

Thank you and cheers!

This is awesome and definitely deserves the number one sticky. Great Job!

Thank you very much! Sticky ftw

This is outstanding! Thank you all very much for posting and compiling all the info!

You're very welcome!

Good job ! Very helpful.

Thank you, glad you found it helpful!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for all the incredible hard work you put into this thread! Glad to see it at five stars. Congratulations on creating one thing the forum can agree on. ;)

Cheers! And haha.

Good job, very helpful

I recognize your name, well done and thank you for the acronym guide!

As someone who came back to this game after many years in recent times, you've done a tremendous service in providing valuable information to new and returning older players alike. Just from the heading titles I already know there's a lot more information for me to find whenever I'm ready to move on to one of the particular parts of the game. Thanks so much for your dedication to the game, and I know you've probably heard this a thousand times before, but your voice is soothing. :o

As someone who came back to this game after many years in recent times, you've done a tremendous service in providing valuable information to new and returning older players alike. Just from the heading titles I already know there's a lot more information for me to find whenever I'm ready to move on to one of the particular parts of the game. Thanks so much for your dedication to the game, and I know you've probably heard this a thousand times before, but your voice is soothing. :o

Thank you very much!

- - -

Additions to the guides list:

• Saboteur guide on vulkk.com now available!
  • Smarty's spreadsheet for the "alacrity trick" now added to the gearing section