wz win counter

Hardcommander

Remember what the Developers just posted,

First they need to gather data, So after 2 month of gaming, they probably still need a whole month of wins not counting. And Thousands more Tickets to be created.

Then they can have their meetings , then after another month of meetings, they will form a focus group to deal with the HOW TO GUIDE on creating a FIX. But since its not a big deal, only a small percentage of players of SWTOR is doing PVP, therefore its not on their priority of things to do.

So they will do this FIX probably after Patch 1.2 , even thought it was stated that they just got it fixed, wins are still not counting so its probably on the back burner.

So you will probably have to wait till Next year to see that this actual gets fixed.

Remember, Exploits that is against Imperials comes first, then general Exploits, then Bugs that affects the larger player base, then general Bugs, then Bugs that affects PVP players.

How does someone "plan" to fix something. I mean if they knew how to code it, it wouldn't be there, if they knew how to fix it, it would've been fixed. No one can tell you when it will be fixed if they don't know how to fix it. yaseewhatimean?

Remember what the Developers just posted,

First they need to gather data, So after 2 month of gaming, they probably still need a whole month of wins not counting. And Thousands more Tickets to be created.

Then they can have their meetings , then after another month of meetings, they will form a focus group to deal with the HOW TO GUIDE on creating a FIX. But since its not a big deal, only a small percentage of players of SWTOR is doing PVP, therefore its not on their priority of things to do.

So they will do this FIX probably after Patch 1.2 , even thought it was stated that they just got it fixed, wins are still not counting so its probably on the back burner.

So you will probably have to wait till Next year to see that this actual gets fixed.

Remember, Exploits that is against Imperials comes first, then general Exploits, then Bugs that affects the larger player base, then general Bugs, then Bugs that affects PVP players.

You sir are evil. This made me LOL hard and I spit coke on my keyboard :o .

It's worst than before, for me. I never really had this problem in the past. Now 1 win out of 3 count GG. Like being **** by battlemaster isn't enough, my wins doesn't count... How I'm suppose to gear up. Oh yeah with the 50 warzone commendation per fight...

My sub runs out in a few months.. this issue and the bag redesign just killed it for me. I'll check back in a few months to see if Bio has finally got their act together when it comes to PVP. Sadly, PVP is treated like the red headed stepchild in this game.

It's worst than before, for me. I never really had this problem in the past. Now 1 win out of 3 count GG. Like being **** by battlemaster isn't enough, my wins doesn't count... How I'm suppose to gear up. Oh yeah with the 50 warzone commendation per fight...

yeah same...I only had wins not register maybe acouple times in the past but after this last patch it's SOOO much worse. It seems to only happen in huttball, but that just may be a coincidence.

I have to agree that this problem has gotten worse.

They changed the apperance on abilities on cooldown, something that was fine already.

But they cant make our WZ wins count?? Seriusly, getting really bored when it takes 15 wins to get a 3 win daily done...... I cant even finish the daily in one day! Yesterdays quest still at 0/3.

Is BW this out-of-touch? A win counter bug not fixed after so many patches. Last time it was claimed that it was fixed.

But it was not. Can't embarrass themselves so they gonna stealth fix in this patch without telling anything in the patch notes. And lo and behold, it got worse :D.

At the mean while, they have to mock with a functioning quick slot bar system. And the mail you got when your item sold on GTN now contains no item information like before, which is a needed fix as well I bet.

yeah same...I only had wins not register maybe acouple times in the past but after this last patch it's SOOO much worse. It seems to only happen in huttball, but that just may be a coincidence.

It's not just huttball. I've not gotten credit in all 3 wzs today.

Wins that don't count are usually because the winning team has more than 8 players. This may be by design as some sort of anti-cheating code. The real bug that needs to be fixed is preventing more than 8 players being on the same team at a time or just allowing those imbalanced games to count anyways.